No means No(Marcy x Reader)

You worked at Anne's parents restaurant. The context is, Sasha and Marcy went to visit Anne at work, and you were there too, trying to serve a guy and his 3 friends. Them, absolutely making today horrible by flirting with you no matter how many times you hint that you don't give 2 shits. 

!!!!(Also, this contains mentions of like, harassment.)!!!!

Today was another work day. So, when you got ready, you started on your way to work. 

When you got there, you were greeted by Anne, and Ms. Boonchuy. You grabbed an apron, and started at work. After a few minutes, 2 girls walked through the door. They were super pretty. Anne pulls you over to introduce you.

"Hey guys, this is Y/n she works here." Anne says.

"Hi Y/n." A girl with black hair says, looking up from her game.

"Hi." The blonde girl waves.

"This is Marcy and Sasha." Anne says.

"Nice to meet you guys." You say. You walk away, and Anne continues talking with them. 

4 guys walk through the door. They sit at a table, and your told to take their orders. 

"Hello, how are your days going?" You say to them grabbing a notebook and pen.

"Were doing great." One of says smirking at you.

"Mhm yeah, cool, can I get you started with a drink?" You ask them.

"Nah, but you can with a smile." Another says.

'Oh god, girl I'm about to jump off a cliff now.' You think to yourself.

"Uhh, I was asking for your drink orders?" You say, and smile to not seem rude.

"Sure, after that, could we get your number?" The 1st guy says.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't think I'm allowed to do that while I'm working." You say to them.

"Whens your break time then? Maybe we could take you out for a while." the 2nd one says.

"It'll be right after I get you guys your food, so what can I get for you guys to drink." You say, still trying to smile through.

"Woah, sorry missy, we'll just have a water." The 4th guy says, putting his hands up.

"Great." You say and walk into the kitchen.

When you retrieve their waters you walk back to their table.

"Okay, you guys ready to order food? Or do you need a few more minutes?" You say.

"We'll have ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" One of them says.

"Okay, cool, I'll get that right out." You say and walk back.

"Do you want me to take care of them?" Anne says to you.

"Nah, their probably gonna think I'm a bitch or something, plus, it's fine, I deal with dudes like this a lot." You say.

"Jesus this is why I'm gay." Anne says.

"Literally same bro." You say walking out of the kitchen with their food on your hands.

"Okay, here's your food, enjoy." You say and quickly walk away.

After a while the guys seem to be finished with their food. So, you walk up to them to see if their ready to pay.

"Ya'll ready for your bill?" You ask them.

"Yeah, we are. We'll be paying credit. Unless you want us to pay a little differently?" One of the guys says, and looks you up and down.

"E-excuse me?!" You slightly yell. Marcy, Sasha, and Anne are looking at whats happening.

"Oh come on you know you wanna." Another says, and grabs your wrist pulling you towards him.

"Let go of me!" You scream at you trying to pull away from him. 

Thats when Marcy had had enough of this bullshit. She gets up from the table.

"Hey! Can you not?" She says, the guys look at her.

"What the fuck do you want?" He says, and lets you go. You run to Anne.

"I said stop, do you not know what the hell no means? Or do you wanna go back to 1st grade?" She says.

"Oh wow looks like we have a smartass in the house! What, are you her girlfriend or something?" He says.

Marcy looks at you, whose in tears.

"Uh, Yeah? I am! So get out!" Marcy says.

The guys look at her.

"Well then you'll all go to hell for that!" He says and him and his friends leave.

"That was scary." Marcy says turning around.

"Wow Marcy that was badass." Sasha says to the girl.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Anne asks you.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay now, thanks Marcy." You say.

"It's fine, sorry about the girlfriend thing by the way." She says, blushing.

"It's okay!" You say, also blushing.

Thats the moment that Sasha and Anne knew, they were gonna get ya'll together somehow.

Anne told her parents about what happened, they told the police, they checked the cameras and they were able to catch one of the guys, which led them to the other 3.

Dammit this story isn't that long. Idk how to end this one.

Words: 772