✧Prologue✧

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Days turn into weeks. Ninjago City's heroes were gone but there was only a family that was helping them while they were gone.

The Dragon's Silhouette. A family that has dark powers and one stands out the most.

The Elemental Powers of Darkness.

The family sounds evil but isn't.

(Y/n) (L/n), the Elemental Master of Darkness is a female who provides help to the people of Ninjago.

She is the one who keeps the people safe the most when they need it.

She's a street fighter who keeps the alleyways safe and protected. She gives people hope for their lives.

One day, she gets an invitation to The Tournament of Elements. She accepts and goes.

(M/n): "Where are you going, sweetie?"

(Y/n): "Going on a little vacation. I really need it since my body can't handle the fighting in the streets. You get me."

The mother nobbed.

(M/n): "Alright. Just be careful, always stay on guard. You will never know what might happen."

(Y/n) grabbed her bag and opened the front door.

(Y/n): "Alright, mom. I will be back soon. Bye!"

She waves as her mom did the same. (Y/n) arrives at the place. She notices there were more Elemental Masters here.

She knew there were more to come in her new journey.