๑Chapter 6: Spy for a Spy๑

(A/n- Ninjago Crystalized has come to an end but I will still continued with the books. I already have my ending for the 3rd book of The Jadeite Princess.)

๑Lloyd's POV๑

We all sat down as the Kabukis passed down the food. The food looks horrible with many weird things in it.

Chen: "Try the horned wasp eggs. Delicious!"

Lloyd: "Uh, I think I'll pass."

Chen: "Oh, lighten up, Green Ninja. This isn't a trick. This is a feast to celebrate the eight of you making to the second round."

The Kabukis started to clap and laugh.

Chen: "And I must congratulate the Master of Shadow and the Master of Darkness's defeat over Master of Poison and Master of invincibility. She was a bit hard to swallow and he was hard to see, am I right?"

The Kabukis continued to laugh and clap.

Chen: "Laugh harder! Ha-ha-ha!"

Kai: "You can relax, Lloyd. Even if there was a fight, now that we told the others about Chen's dirty plot to steal our powers, we're safe in our secret alliance."

Turner: "I tried to enlist Shadow, but that dude's throwing some serious shade."

Garmadon: "We'll, if you plan to stop Chen, you'll need everyone on board. Each fighter that loses, gives him strength. Soon he'll be too powerful for even all of you combined to overcome."

I started to look at Shade since I knew that he was starting to be suspicious. I looked down as I remembered what happened yesterday. In the battle, (Y/n) lost control of herself because of Clouse. Clouse controlled her with his powers and made her use her powers for evil. In the end, she almost killed them but just in time, my father stopped Clouse.

Speaking of (Y/n), she wasn't in the room and still hasn't come out of her room yet. Then, one of the Kabukis ran up to Chen and whispered to him about something. He sent some of the guards to see what was happening.

Kai: "Where do you think they are going?"

Lloyd: "I don't know but it must mean that something is wrong."

Chen: "It has come to my attention that there are rumors floating about that I am stealing everyone's powers. I am."

Everyone gasps and whispers to each other once they heard that.

Chen: "But it's all for this staff."

Once he clapped his hands, all of the staff started to pose while having their fans in their hands.

Chen: "No, no. Not you, staff. I mean my real staff."

The doors opened to reveal his staff that has everyone's powers that lost each match.

Chen: "The Staff of Elements. It holds the power of your fallen foes, and soon it'll hold all but one. For the last standing in my tournament will win this prize and be greatest fighter ever in the history of Ninjago."

Lloyd: "You lied! What about the spell?"

Clouse: "Spell? What spell?"