∘˚˳°Chapter 5: Till death do us part∘˚˳°

(A/n- This is apart of this book and not apart of the TV show because I got this when I was watching a scene from Igor. Some of you may know the movie but don't worry about it. Enjoy the chapter since I feel like I did it all wrong.)

✧(Y/n)'s POV✧

I felt tired. I looked up at my ceiling as I thought about what was going to happen today. Shade and I versus Tox and Mr. Pale. I started to get ready and left my room. I walked to the cafeteria and got my food and sat down next to the ninja.

Kai: "Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

(Y/n): "As well I didn't sleep well, Porcupine, I have a reason. I have to fight today if you forgotten and I ain't ready."

Jay: "And why is that?"

(Y/n): "It's two versus two. Shade is going to be in my team while Tox and Mr. Pale are going to be the ones that we're going to fight. Mr. Pale is a part of our alliance but I can't fight someone that we just convinced just yesterday."

Garmadon: "I'm afraid that there is no other choice but to win the battle. If Chen gets a hold of your powers, he gets stronger. You must win, no matter what."

We all finished eating and started to walk out until Lloyd called me. I turned and faced him.

(Y/n): "Make it quick. We don't know if the battle is going to begin now."

Lloyd: "Just tell me the truth. I know you're hiding something from me."

(Y/n): "I'm not. And I'm telling you the truth."

Lloyd: "Well, I don't believe-"

He was interrupted when we heard Chen's voice come in.

Chen: "The next round is about to begin so if Tox, Shade, Mr. Pale, and (Y/n) head over to the arena. Your fight is about to begin!"

He started chuckling as Lloyd and I stared at each other. I sighed and started to walk away. I can't tell him. It's too risky. I'll lose them. I walked over to the arena and it looked like an abandoned factory. Shade saw that I'd finally arrived and walked over to me.

Shade: "If you make us lose, you're going to get it."

(Y/n): "I won't. Besides we only have about 3 minutes before the fight starts."

He started to walk away as the ninja walked over to me with Garmadon.

Kai: "You got to win this for us."

Jay: "Yeah! Just focus on your enemy."

(Y/n): "I know but... Can I really do this? Like, what happens if I lose control? What if I-"

Garmadon: "We know that you can do this. Make sure to use your power in a limited time. If not, you'll lose control of your powers."

I nobbed and they started to walk away. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

???: "Oh, I'm sure you will lose control."

I turned around and saw Clouse behind me with his hands behind his back.

(Y/n): "What do you want?"