✯Chapter 4: Ninja Roll✯

๑Lloyd's POV๑

It was the next day and another fight was about to start but Kai and (Y/n) weren't here yet. (Y/n) started to act strange around us. I'm starting to get worried about trusting her.

Chen: "Skylor, Master of Amber, versus Jacob, Master of Sound. Fight! Fight!"

Skylor was trying to be careful with Jaco since he uses his powers to hear his enemies. Jacob made a wave sound to hit Skylor but it also hit us.

Garmadon: "The Master of Sound's gotten stronger since the last time I saw him."

Kai walked over to us but also hit everyone's foot.

Kai: "Sorry, all of these temples look the same. Did I miss anything?"

Jay: "By the looks of it, you didn't miss much."

Jay pointed to everyone who was stepped on by Kai.

Jay: "Maybe we shouldn't be sitting together. I mean, the more they think we're a team, the bigger targets we put on ourselves."

Lloyd: "Don't say that, we are a team. Sure we just lost Cole and still can't find Zane, but we're a team. Just smaller. All the more reason to stick together."

Kai looked over the rails and saw Skylor.

Kai: "Skylor's fighting?"

Garmadon: "What has him so excited?"

Jay: "He had a crush on her until he found out they might be related."

Garmadon: "Her elemental isn't fire. She's the Master of Amber, power of absorption. She can emulate the power of anyone she's touched."

Kai: "You're telling me we're not related?"

Jay: "Oh, boy. Here we go again."

Garmadon: "Where is (Y/n)? Was she behind you?"

Kai: "No. I saw her and tried to talk with her but she just ignored me and went inside her room with somethings in her hands."

Lloyd: "Did you see what it was?"

Kai: "No. It had a blanket on top of it so nobody could see it."

We all continued to watch Skylor fight and she won the match. Everyone was cheering.

Chen: "Winner! And loser."

Chen presses a button and Jacob falls in the trap door.

Chen: "I hope the Tournament of Elements has entertained you as much as it has me. To thank you, I wanted to give everyone fancy jewels and untold shiny things."

Everyone was cheering for this untill Chen stopped.

Chen: "But then in yesterday's battle, Master Jay and Cole tried to undermine me by teaming up and refusing to fight each other. And that made me very upset. For their insubordination, all of your fancy quarters will be taken away, and tonight everyone must sleep together in the chow house. That is all. Thank you, you can go."