❥Chapter 8: The Forgotten Element❥

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

All the Elemental Masters that were captured were taken back to Chen's palace. The drums were loud as the guards bow as the ceremony was about to begin. Skylor, (Y/n), and Clouse stood in the middle as everything was in motion.

Clouse: "Bring in the prisoners. "

The doors open as the guards brought all of the captured Elemental Masters in the room.

Tuner: "So the Ninja were right. This was never about any of us winning the tournament. This was always about something sinister."

Shadow: "What gave that away? Was it his cult following, or the giant snake head?"

Neuro: "We've been fighting each other for so long, it took us all losing to finally pull us together. Too bad it's too late."

The humming of Jay was heard as a smile was plastered into his face.

Kai: "Why are you humming? You do know they're about to take our powers?"

Jay: "Since these cursed shackles have blocked our powers, I choose to use the power of positive thinking. Lloyd will come save us. You just wait."

They were put in front of Clouse and the others as Skylor looked away.

Kai: "Go ahead and look away, but you know as well as I do, after he takes out powers, he's still gonna need yours and (Y/n)."

Skylor: "You don't understand. My father gets everything he wants. I had no choice."

Kai: "Just tell me one thing. Was it his idea to make me fall for you, or yours? Because it worked."

She gasps as she looks down while smiling.

Guard: "Lock 'em down. All rise for Master Chen!"

The fire got stronger, the drums got louder and faster. The goons of Chen cheered for the ceremony to begin. Chen was floating around as he was put down in front of the Elemental Masters.

Chen: "I just got distracted by how awesome this place looks. Well done you two. You two really set the mood."

Clouse and (Y/n) bow at him as Clouse was holding the spell book in his hands.

Chen: "And look at this. Soon, I'll have more power. It's good to be me."

Jay: "You may have us, but you still don't have the Green Ninja."

Chen: "Ah yes. I bet right now he'll swoop down to save you in the very last moment and teach me a valuable lesson. Well, I'll wait. I love lessons."

Jay: "Any minute now."

There was nothing.

(Y/n): "Looks like your savior became one of a failure."

Jay: "Shush, you traitor!"

Kai: "That isn't her, remember? She's being controlled by Clouse."

Jay: "Oh... I forgot about that."

Chen: "That's enough. I'm bored. But here's a lesson: Don't be a sore loser. Only one can remain!"