"Home"

"Gabriel," her soft, light skin felt like rose petals under his hands as he traced on of her arms slowly and had his other hand on the back of her neck, "I love you." He leaned closer to her face, memorizing each and every little detail. Her short, red hair like the flames of a fire. Her beautiful hazel eyes. The way his world would stop as she smiled. She was everything. HIS everything.
Gabriel leaned to her lips, crashing his with hers. Their movements in sync like they've been together all their lives. After a minute their lips parted. "Come on!" She spoke as she smiled, "You never say you love me back. All you do is kiss me, I want to HEAR it once in a while Gabe."

He stopped the memory. She had hold of his hand, pulling him towards some tree in the field. Her face was facing him, a smile plastered on. The wind blowing her hair, some of it in front of her face. "I never said it enough. I love you Sarah."
The memory faded away completely. Her face being the last to go.

----------------------

It's been a year and half since the deaths of Bobby Singer, Kevin Tran, Charlie Bradbury, Castiel, the Winchesters, and Lacey Adler. The world recovered from the almost reset and was back the way it was supposed to be. The old Men Of Letters bunker still lay in ruins with no other surviving members or legacies. The Men Of Letters themselves now just a story to tell your kids at night.
Besides Gabriel and Metatron, the angels still had no wings. They still needed the portal to get to Heaven. Never in a million years did Gabriel think he'd be able to go home. That was just a dream he had; but it's still, at least partially, a dream. All the other Archangels, his brothers, weren't here; they were either dead, or in Lucifer's cage. He was the only one left. And the Home he thought about, it was gone too. Both homes. His Heaven. And Sarah. Both homes he can never return to, no matter how much he wanted to.

"Gabriel," Hannah called as she walked into the room. Gabriel turned his head. "We NEED to do something about Metatron. He's talking about breaking out again. We just caught him 6 months ago, it's takes a lot of effort without our wings to catch him."
"I'll deal with him."
Gabriel walked past Hannah towards Heaven's jail.

Metatron looks up from his hands, "Well, if it isn't the new 'God' coming personally to my cell." Gabriel walked up and stopped right in front of the door, "I will kill you."
"Oooohhhh, big words for someone who hasn't killed me yet. You know what," Metatron got up amd walked closer to the door, "I'm starting to think you're threats are empty promises. Just like you're promises to your beloved Sarah..."
Gabriel snatched the door open and slammed Metatron against the wall, "If you EVER, even so much as utter her name again. I will kill you. In the most painful way I can think of. And I won't stop. By the time you actually die, you would have wished you were dead a thousand times over."
He took Metatron amd placed him in a new cell, since the door was ripped off the other one, and slammed the door shut. Metatron looked around, "What? No window? That's just inhumane."
"Shut up."
A larger, heavier door appeared attached to the cell. Gabriel grabbed it and began to shut it. Right before it closed completely Metatron spoke, "WAIT, I-I know how to get everyone their wings back!"