Everyone Has Their Orgins

I looked over at Ben for a moment before turning to Gabe. "He really is Dean's kid isn't he?"
"Yeah."
"Who were my parents? My family?" I've asked him this a thousand times, he never did give me a straight answer- if he gave me one at all...
Gabriel sighs and looks down. "Your fathers name was Simon Fisher, a defense lawer. Your mother- her name was Kineze..." Gabriel trails off, looking down to hide a look of pain on his face.
"You knew her personally?"
He nods. "She- she was my daughter..."
"She what?"
What did I just hear? I- if my mom, was Gabriel's daughter...
"Kineze was my daughter."
"Why didn't you tell me? Or better yet- why the HELL did you leave me in that orphanage if I'm family?!"
"I couldn't take that risk-"
"You couldn't take that risk, so you let me suffer? After being experimented on for so long- no wonder they were so successful, I'm part fucking angel!"
Gabriel looks at me, regret in his eyes. "Michael would've killed you. He killed Kineze. He killed Sarah.... Your grandmother. I couldn't go through that again... I got to you as fast as I could after I learned Kineze had a daughter- as for the orphanage, I couldn't risk moving you. Lilith would've found you again."
"I'm sorry. I just- my notes are right there on the desk. I need some time alone..." I get up and pack my bag. I couldn't believe all the stuff I've just been told. Not only am I part angel, but I'm related to Gabriel- and he never told me.

Metatron smirks, seeing Lacey start packing up. To him- this is the perfect way to get under Gabriel's skin.
Amy pops up beside him. "Are we Amy closer to getting her?"
Metatron looks at her- she's about 5'6" with short blonde hair and hazel eyes. "She's packing right now. Gabriel doesn't seem happy."
"She'll be alerted if she sees you right?"
Metatron nods.
"I'll get her. She's never seen me."

"Lacey-"
"Goodbye, Gabriel." I don't even look back as I walk out the door. I just need time away from him. Think things through. God I wish Sam was here, I miss him so much.

----------

I walk for what seems like forever before I see a woman, short blonde hair and hazel eyes. She runs up to me.
"Help! There's this guy- he's not human. He's trying to kill me and his teeth-"
"Where?"
She points behind her. "Over there, just past the building."

I walk over to where she pointed. 'Just past the building' must mean something else to her than to me. Or it went away. Or it's a trap. Because I've been walking for about 6 minutes now and nothing. "I swear, if this is a trap-"
Darkness.

--------- 1 Week Later --------

Gabriel moved Ben. He still hasn't heard from Lacey, and he's starting to get worried.

-------- 2 Weeks Later --------

Still no contact from Lacey. Gabriel moved Ben four more times. Demons want him for some reason, and Gabriel can't figure out why. Also, Metatron hasn't killed any more people.

---------- 1 Month ----------

"Something's wrong... She should've contacted me by now.."
Gabriel paces back and forth in the room, unable to stay still. Ben looks at him. "Can't you just track her down? You did it with me."
"That took weeks. Maybe if I had my wings it would go faster...." He stops and sighs, running a hand through his hair.
"Well you have to do something."

I look up from inside a cage. Wow, so original Metatron. A cage.
The room is white, nothing but white. It hurts my eyes. It's been weeks since I was kidnapped, but Metatron, or that woman- Amy-, would only bring me food and water. Nothing else. No torture. No 'talks'. Nothing. The worst part is, I have no clue what they want....

--------

After a couple hours of trying to use my powers I sigh, giving up for the day. They're being suppressed by something, I don't know what.
"I would give up, but I honestly don't know what I'm giving up for.... Maybe I should-"
I look up as a door appears and Metatron walks through it carrying a tray of food.
He doesn't say anything to me as he unlocks the cage to set it down.
"What am I here for?"
He says nothing.
"HEY!"
He looks at me, but again- he says nothing.
"Answer me dammit!"
He chuckles. At least that's some sort of response...
He walks out again, leaving me in the plain white room.

So, FINALLY a new chapter. Sorry about the wait- if anyone is still reading this.