4

As you guys were setting sail to the next island, Luffy found a bird, a big one and that made him lost of you and Zoro's sight which lead Luffy to a town where Buggy the Clown colonized. (Geesh I love buggy-sama). And Buggy revealed that he and Shanks were crewmate before that made your insides boil again. The three of you met a girl named Nami that joined forces with Luffy and now you guys are setting sail together.

~

"It'd be reckless to go straight into the Grand Line now." Nami said you guys look at her. 

"Yeah some meat would be nice first." Luffy said as he got the apple out of his mouth and shove it back in. "Eating nothing but fruits everyday is no good.."

"Need some booze, too!"

"And some lollipops." You said, unwrapping the wrapper of the lollipop Rika gave you. 

"You ain't a kid." Zoro said as you rolled our eyes.

"We need more people too!" Luffy said. 

"The number of crew members, the lack of equipment on this ship.. There's no way we could survive at this." Nami added, putting her hands to her hips.

"Yeah, we need a cook and a musician."

"A musician?" Zoro laughed as you throw a water made him gagged while you laughed.

"Yeah! Time to get some meat!!" Luffy beamed.

"And booze too." Zoro added. 

"Lollipops as well." You said, getting the lollipop out of your mouth and shoved it back again.

"Is your hair natural? Y'know the red and black? We're you born with it?" He curiously asked as you scoffed.

"Nah, I was born with red-hair, and I dyed my hair to black to match my brothers hair..." You replied, licking the lollipop. "I was thinking to match it like my other brother but... I like black better."

"Brothers? You have more brothers?"

"Yeah! They're the best..."

"Oh, that's cool..." He hummed, looking away then looked at you again. "What's your last name again? I forgot.."

"Why would you forget if I haven't spilled it yet?" You laughed but stopped after a few seconds. " It's Chiaki... Y/n Chiaki."

Zoro's eyes widened. "Are you somewhat related to Akimoto? Akimoto Chiaki?"

"Oh! She's my mom."

"You're joking." He scoffed.  "I heard she's the greatest sea witch."

"She was. I wanna be like her, I wanna be the greatest sea witch." You smiled. 

"You'll be the Greatest Sea Witch someday." Zoro smirked as he motioned you to fist bump him.