23

"Hey, it's meal time." The navy from the other side of the room lazily look through the small window of the room before shooting his eyes open as well as the door. "Hey! Where are you?! Where are you hiding?" He panicked, leaving the door open with food in hand.

"Hey! It's no use, it's storming outside!" He said once more, bending down to check down the bed and a little girl appeared behind the door, reddened nose and forehead as she started running to escape but tripped in her way, making the man then sprint to her and picked her up.

The six of you just chillin' and looking for signs if y'all already arrived Grand Line. You and Usopp on the crow's nest. The cook, the swordman and the navigator on the front part of the ship and the captain, on his special seat. The figurehead.

"Nami! Aren't we in the Grand Line yet?" Luffy asked the obvious as Nami gave him a look.

"We just left Loguetown two days ago," Nami simply and lazily stated. "It'll take few more days. Wait a little longer."

"It's getting real bored," You huffed as Usopp eyed you.

"You can't stand a day without an adventure, huh?" He asked as you chuckled a bit. 

"Guess you can say that," you smiled at him and then look at the scenery infront of you.

"Did you guys talk it out?" Usopp suddenly asked out of the blue.

"Uh... yeah." You smiled a bit.

"What a nice weather," Sanji blew the smoke out. "That storm seems like a dream."

Usopp just keep looking at the sea through the telescope with his one eye and the other one, closed. He kept looking at the emptiness until he bumped into you, making you grunt. "Careful, you idiot."

"Hm? What the hell is that?" Usopp mumbled to himself as your brows met.

"What's what?" You asked, snatching the telescope from him. "Hey! I see a flock of birds to starboard!"

"A flock of birds?" Luffy repeated, looking up at you two as you returned the telescope back at the sniper.

"Yeah," Usopp hummed, looking at the direction you were looking not earlier ago. "I also see something kinda big on the water..."

"Let me see!" You took the telescope once more as squint your eye, checking the thing Usopp's talking about. "I don't see anything..."

"Maybe it's a fish?" Luffy suggested.

"It's... I think it's a, small boat?" You said more like a question as Usopp then wore his goggles ang adjusted it.

"I could be a fish too but..." Usopp trailed off with Sanji eyeing him.