19

"We need to hurry and blockade the sea!" Tashigi snapped at the chillin' admiral.

"That won't be necessary."

"How can you be so easygoing?"

"Stop.." A voice from the other side of the room suddenly speak making Tashigi pause. "You can't come in here!"

"That's the navy captain's room!" The navy said but they just barge the door open, carrying two men on his shoulder.

"Heya, Smoker.." The man who just bargde in greeted with stoic expression.

"So it's you, Daddy.." Smoker replied as Daddy dropped the men on the floor.

"These two are Two-Pistol Pete and the Police-Killer Riley brothers..." Daddy stated, walking closer to the sitting captain.

"All three have bounties, huh?" Smoker asked, fully putting all the attention to the Daddy guy.

"I also dropped one off at the morgue... I just need your signature and I can get my money today.." Daddy said and hand smoker a paper on a clipboard.

Smoker then took the pad to his grasp and checked the notes containing. "One million Berries for four people? These are all small fries..."

"Wanted men headed for the Grand Line gather in this town.." Daddy said. "I can earn money more efficiently this way, rather than looking high and low for just one big name."

After doodling his signature, Smoker then returned the clipboard back. "One of the Navy's most gifted snipers, reduced to bullying weaklings. How you've fallen.."

Daddy then turned his back at Smoker and walk away, saying. "I just don't feel like putting my life in my gun's hands."

Smoker then stood up. "Because if you die, your daughter'll wind up on the street?" He huffed as Daddy just waved his hands at him. "Send Carol my regards."

"Yeah, I'll tell her the old smoky man said hello." Daddy mocked and fully out of the room.

"That was Daddy Masterson? The bounty hunter?" Tashigi asked, still looking at door.

"Yeah, we joined at the same time, long ago," Smoker replied. "He was an elite, on a fast track to being a key player at Navy HQ.."

"Then why is he doing this now?"

Zoro admired and examined the sword carefully, holding it up. "A cursed sword, huh?" He muttered to himself while smirking at the reflection. "Interesting."

Unaware, Luffy then suddenly show up infront of him, making him jolt a little. "Oh, that's a cool sword you have!" Luffy exclaimed, looking at it while putting his hands on his waist.

"Darn, don't scare me like that!" Zoro hissed at his captain.

"What're you doing here, Zoro?" Luffy asked. "I thought you followed my sister."

"Y/n went with that damn Sanji. " Zoro hissed. "I don't even know why she'd choose to go with him than me. What about you?"

"Me?" Luffy clarified and then scratch his nose and proudly said. "I'm lost!"

"Why're you acting cocky about that?"

"Hey, tell me. How do I get the execution platform-"

"Hey, there he is!"

"It's him! That bastard!" Someone said and run off while the two pirates look at the scene that's about to happen and see a man coming towards them but then stopped after a gang circled him. "What's that?" Luffy muttered.

"You bastard!" The fat man pointed his gun at Daddy. "How dare you sell our bounties to the Navy? You're gonna pay big-time!" The men then shot him but letting your guard down won't lead you anywhere. Instead of Daddy laying dead on the ground, the four men fell on their back as the young boy fell on his knees while backing away while Daddy followed him.

Daddy took the cigarette on his vest and destroyed it. "Run home and have your mama bake you a cake, kiddo." Daddy said as the kid nodded and hurriedly sprinted away from him.

After that scene, Luffy- "That's old man is so cool!" He childishly cheered while hitting his knees.

"I think that man might be..." Zoro trailed off, checking the man carefully. "..Daddy the Parent."

"I brought a lot! A real lot!" Usopp sang while walking down the streets and a lots of people look at him like that, gripping his hands on the strap of his backpack. "Now, my preparations to be a brave warrior of the sea is complete!.... The only thing I'm forgetting now is--" He stopped and look up, realizing. "Oh yeah, I forgot the most important thing!"

Usopp found a really cool and a good quality googles but a little girl brought it first before him and lead into a very serious situation. The little girl then skipped through the street with the goggles in hand with the long nosed following her.

"Stop! Stop right there!" Usopp panted as the girl stopped on her tracks. Usopp then overtake and stood in front of her. "Let's set the record straight, I'm not an old man! Call me 'mister' or something.."

"Huh? What for? You're an old man."

"You said it again!" Usopp whined and stomped like a kid who didn't got what he wanted. "Give me back those goggles! I found them first!"

"Huh?" The girl tilted her head and stomped her foot, making Usopp froze as the girl glared at the taller man. "You got a problem with that, huh? Keep up yer darn complaining and I will call the marines!"

"Marines?"

"Yep! I'm friends with the navy captain of this town.." The girl smiled. "The old smoky man."

"Who is this girl?" Usopp thought and look at the girl with a scowl. "So you don't know who I am, huh? I'm Great Captain Usopp! I destroyed Arlong's fishmen pirate group! Me, surrounded by 200... No- 300 fishmen, all alone! I punched and tore them all apart!" He boasted as the little one just stared at him and mischievously smiled. "Thanks to that... I have now 30million berries bounty on my head!"

"I see... 30million..."