31

Dang, long-weekend sooo more updates!! aaaa was really excited at EP554 😭😭 ZORO'S JUST SOOO HOT DAMN DAMN DAMN, BREED ME DADDY!

"I can't fall in a place like this..." You watched Igarapoi struggle below you. "I've got an important mission.."

"How pitiful..." A voice near them suddenly pop. "Losing against one swordsman and a woman."

"Hm?" You hummed, watching the drama. "A spider-haired man?"

"Mr.5! Ms. Valentine!" Igarapoi said, shocked. "What are you doing here?"

"You really don't have an idea..." The spider-man took a step. "There're big criminals here that are big enough for the boss to send us here to deal with." He paused, taking a big breath. "These are the boss' words, "They found out my secret.". Of course, I didn't know what kind of secrets they are, but..."

"So, when we very carefully investigated who learned his secrets..." The lemon-girl laughed annoyingly. "Oh boy, VIP's from a certain kingdom entered Baroque Works."

"Certain... kingdom?" You whispered, eyes widened. "Was my guts right all along?" You startle when Igarapoi suddenly got up and shot the other two weirdos. 

"I won't let you lay a finger on our princess!" He blurted out.

"Princess?!" You thought, confirming you were right from the very start where you find Ms. Wednesday familiar as well as the town's mayor- Igarapoi. 

"On my name as Squad Captain of Alabasta Kingdom Security!" He continued.

"Igaram!" Ms. Wednesday called out. 

"Igaram, Squad Captain of Alabasta Kingdom Security and Princess Neterfari Vivi." The spider-man introduced. "In the name of Baroque Works boss, we'll eliminate you two." He said, showing a picture of Vivi making you smirk.

"I was right!" You slapped Zoro's shoulder blade who's drinking booze.

"Quickly, Vivi-sama! Please escape!" Igaram pleaded Vivi who's standing behind him. "Ask Y/n for help! I'm sure she won't leave you behind in this situation!"

"Igaram!" Vivi yelled as you stood up, ready to jump into action but you stopped after the spider-man flicked his fingers towards Igaram, sending a big blow. 

"It's no use." The lemon-lady said from above Vivi but not on the roof's level you and Zoro are in.

"Are you gonna help her?" Zoro asked before gulping the bottle of booze down.

"Of course but for now, I'm gonna see how much she have changed." You said as the lemon-girl aimed for Vivi but she manage to dodge the attack but her hair-tie was the one who took it, making her hair fell down as she took something in her tank-top.