ASLY P3 (continued..)

"Sabo, who gave you permission to invade our territory?" One man asked as Sabo just keep his cool with his signature smirk.

"Your territory, hah? You guys are so full at it." Sabo cooly replied as you waited for the signal. You're honestly held by Ace on the waist as he's holding Luffy's leg. "Stop blabbering and bring it on!"

"Okay, get ready!" The man yelled as Luffy swung his leg towards the little amount of crowd of pests.

You then separated from Ace after nearing to land on the men. He hit the man with his tube as you kicked the other man while hitting the other one with your tube.

"Ace? And...Y/n?!" The other man muttered then left unconscious after Ace hit his head pretty hard.

"Pay attention!" Sabo cooly ordered as the three of fought the men. "By the way, she's our Captain Y/n!"

You couldn't help but just blush for being called captain. You were brushed out if your thoughts after hearing Luffy slipped his hands of the roof. You then threw a step looking blast near his feet so he could land slowly which he swiftly almost step on it but being the clumsy he is landed on the cursing man which made him stumble infront.

"You bastard!" The man next to the man Luffy fell on seethed, ready to punch Luffy.

Luffy then swirled his hand to launch a punch but the man quickly launched his which made Luffy's face turned into a hollow real quick.

A blow of a whistle suddenly stopped you guys from doing so, you then clicked your tongue in annoyance. "Kill joys, let's go guys!" You ordered, leading the way to run. The two then nodded and followed you.

Sabo jump over the wall using the empty boxes, followed by Ace. Looking back seeing Luffy being he is, you clicked your tongue once more. "Right this way, Luff! Come on!"

He then look at your direction and stretch his arm as you pulled it which made his way more easier as you quickly followed.

The four of you then arrived at the hill, near the place earlier, not being caught and without a single trace. Hopefully

"Let's have a deer for dinner!" Sabo suggest, arms sprang.

"Yeah! I love venison!" Luffy exclaimed as he began to run. "Let's go hunting!"

"Hey, wait!" You three chorused, chasing after Luffy.

"We're home!" Luffy announced outside Dadan's house.

"Don't come home, annoying brats!" Dadan yelled from the inside as you four just bargde in.

"Good evening Dadan-san." You sweetly greeted and walk pass her with Sabo following you.

Sabo threw the deer in Dadan's face which made her stumble a little. "That's for dinner."

"Cook it now." Ace ordered as the kid behind him kept cheering.

"It's mealtime!"

It's always been chaos when it comes to having a meal. Everyone kept snatching here and there while you on the other hand, peacefully eating your share in the side, away from the bandits and of course your brothers, sitting beside Dadan who's peacefully sipping her tea.

A meat was thrown in the left side of Dadan's face which made you look up, stifling your laughter. Another meat was thrown on the other side of her face and then a cup was thrown exactly right on her face. You spit the meat out, can't hold your laughter any much longer.

Dadan get up and kicked the three, "Don't waste food!"

Luffy then tried to eat Dadan's head and hair as the woman ran through the house. "He's trying to eat me!"