9

A man kinda just kinda dressed in woman clothes came out of the restroom. "Alright! I took a healthy dump and my body's in excellent shape today!" He sing and look at the man standing beside him, "Oh hello, welcome! you damn crook!" He continued, "Motto! Motto! The service motto- Ah! Our costumer." He suddenly stopped from singing after seeing Sanji choking(sus😳) a costumer. "You again, Sanji! What are you doing to our costumer?"He then walk to the scene unfolds. "Of all people, he's a Navy Lieutenant!"

The four of you just waited in the entrance for the situation to be done. Sanji look at the cook. "What is it, you damn cook? Don't call my name as if I was your friend!" Sanji spat as the man continued his way to Sanji. 

"A damn cook has no right to call me a 'damn cook'!" He fired back, "Restaurants can't exist without costumers."

"Hurting our precious costumer, what are you doing?" The cook continued as Sanji look at Fullbody again. 

"What's the big deal with costumers? This one's wasting food and on top of that, he's insulting cooks." Sanji dropped the man, unfazed. "So I taught him a lesson."

"I will shut this down! I will shut this restaurant down! I will shut it down!" Fullbody repeated all over again, "I will call the government and..."

Sanji's displeased look could make someone beg for forgiveness in a second especially with a tick mark. "Then I better finish you off here then..." Fullbody look at him after he let those words go from his mouth. Sanji almost kick the man but the others cooks held him back. 

"Sous Chef! Stop it!"

"A stuck up asshole who's big for his britches makes me pissed off!" Sanji spat as the cooks tried their best to held Sanji back. 

"What are you doing? If you keep going at him, we'll be in big trouble!" One chef said.

"Stop it! Sanji! Stop it!"

"You're going to far, Sanji!"

"So you think you're a big shot, huh?" Sanji spat once more, trying to reach Fullbody. The scene below got hanging after a loud thud and crash coming from above the resto. 

"What happened?" Usopp asked as you shrugged. 

"No idea..." You groaned, "I'm getting hungry and real bored now!"

"Patience Y/n." Zoro stated as you look at him and.

"That's the problem, I don't have any of those!"

The other cooks and the costumers keep asking questions such as 'what happened', "Geez... that startled me!" Luffy sighed, as Zeff got up. 

"Owner! What the heck are you doing?" One of the cooks asked, the owner look up.

 "Oh darn it! The ceiling of my restaurant!" He disappointedly stated and then look back at the rubber-man. "This is all your fault, you brat!" The owner fired,