fifteen

Meanwhile, the moment Dinah appeared upstairs, Normani dragged her into the bedroom and closed the door behind them.

"Lauren admitted it," Normani smirked. Dinah tilted her head to the side.

"Well, not exactly, but close enough. She definitely has feelings for her" Normani explained. "And we were completely wrong."

"Wrong?" Dinah asked, sitting down on the bed. "How were we wrong?"

"We were all concerned about the feelings not being returned by Lauren, right?" Normani asked, earning a nod from the other girl. "Well that's not the case. Lauren's scared that Camila doesn't return her feelings." Normani laughed and sat down. "She's got it bad, Dinah."

"What? That's insane," Dinah shook her head and laughed softly. "It's obvious Camila adores her, you see the way she looked at her?" Normani nodded in agreement.

"Out of all people, Lauren chooses Camila," Dinah laughed and ran a hand through her hair. "I see why, though, now that I think about it." Normani raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Lauren hates fake people, Mani," Dinah explained, gesturing to the stairs. "Camila's the complete opposite of fake."

"Damn," Normani laughed, realizing how accurate Dinah was. "We've got to tell Ally."

Dinah nodded in agreement. "Maybe Lauren will actually talk to us about it now," she stood up and ran a hand through her hair. "C'mon, let's go see what the lovebirds are up to."

Both girls giggled when they got to the bottom of the stairs and saw Camila cuddled up in Lauren's side on the couch. Lauren looked up and felt her cheeks turn red when she caught sight of her two roommates looking over at them.

"Is she okay?" Normani asked, trying not to make Lauren feel uncomfortable. The green eyed girl nodded slowly.

"She didn't know where I was," Lauren answered honestly. Dinah and Normani exchanged glances and both smirked.

"That's adorable," Dinah commented, plopping down on the other side of the couch and raising an eyebrow at Lauren. The green eyed girl glared at her, but Dinah knew she wasn't serious. Camila looked up at the other girls and smiled shyly.

"What're we doing for dinner?" Dinah asked, raising an eyebrow at Lauren.

"I don't know, Dinah, I thought you were supposed to be in charge of dinner tonight?" the other girl smirked and Normani high-fived her.

"Pizza?" Dinah shrugged. Camila's eyes widened.

"Yes, pizza, yes please," Camila clapped her hands together, causing the other three girls to double over in laughter.

"Pizza it is then," Dinah nodded once. Camila giggled excitedly and smiled over at Lauren.

"Too cute," Dinah muttered under her breath and shook her head. Lauren shoved her playfully and Camila giggled.

"Oh, so you stick up for her, but not for me?" Dinah crinkled her nose at Camila. "I see how it is," she teased. Camila giggled and hid her head in Lauren's shoulder.

"Hey Mila, wanna come get the pizza with me?" Dinah asked, nudging Normani. Camila looked up at Lauren questioningly.

"Go ahead," the green eyed girl motioned for Camila to follow Dinah. "I'll be right here when you get back." Camila nodded with a soft smile and hopped up to her feet, engaging Dinah in an animated conversation about pizza as they exited the apartment.

"So..." Normani started, falling back on the couch next to Lauren. "Continuing our conversation from earlier... you're really scared that Camila is the one not returning the feelings?"