Chapter 4 Sorry i cant think of a title

Jackson-
1 week later.
Kangaroo figured it out! Apparently Mr. Black had changed my appearance, for some reason, and they found out how to change me back. Mr. Sandy's going to spray me with special sand.

When he does it tickles a lot. Basically a be gold cloud covers my everything. I giggle at the tingling in my head. Finally it goes away and I see everyone watching me.
Mommy and Emma have really big smiles on their face and Daddy looks surprised.
"why are you looking at me like that?"

Ms. Tooth fairy hands me a mirror, but I don't see me. I see a boy with wight hair and blue eyes.

"is that me?" i ask looking up at Daddy

"yes it is" he said.

"wow, i look like you know!"

he laughs "yea buddy, you do."

He picks me up and walks over to mommy.
Im suddenly sleepy so i put my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.

Jack:
I feel Jackson fall asleep on my shoulder. Not going to lie, he's cute.
After putting him to bed I walk back into the meeting room and sit next to Elsa.
"Hey." She said giving me a kiss on the cheek.
I kiss her back, not on the cheek.
"Aw common! Get a room!" Bunny yells
"I agree with the kangaroo on this one." Emma says from her window
"Now listen here girl, you've been spending to much time with your dad, I'm a bunny." (A/N: grrrrrr)
"You do know Jackson calls you that, right?" Tooth pipes up.
"Well, he's six."
"I barely called you that when I was six!" Emma snaps at him.
"Yea, well you call me it now, and Jackson is almost always with you."
"So?"
The second he opened his mouth a scream came from the hallway, Jacksons scream.