Ending

Elsa:
It was a good morning. The twins were behaving. Jackson was happy. You would have thought it would be the perfect day. Until around lunchtime.
He decided to make an appearance after a year of silence.
"Hello Guardians." He said right away. "I see your all moving along swell, lets change things."
It was an awful attack, but not our worst. 
It's all put on pause when Jack strikes his arm.
"Frost, that will give me frost bite for weeks, your going to pay."
"No Pitch," I say stepping forward "your going to pay."

Emma:

We are all snowflakes, destined to fall one day, Jackson has been taken from our little cloud of snowflakes, torn apart, and given a brand new pattern, and just as he was getting to recover, Pitch intervened.
But when he tried to take Jackson back, he didn't get the ending he had hoped for. So, he made me fall.
I got lucky, the moon brought me back, he said I could continue to grow until I'm 18 then, I stop growing forever.
He keeps me updated on my family. I'm not allowed to see them, yet. I do my duties and watch over the other children of the world.
Pitch couldn't stop me, now, he's got another thing coming.
He better look out for Princess Emma Frost of Airendale Guardian of Family.