Chapter 11

(A/N: oh my glob I don't even know how to begin. SOOOOOOO SORRY ABOUT THE FEELS. Oh and fair warning, a lot of POV changes)
Elsa:
When we got back to the Pole we all made a pact.
While we all loved Emma with all our hearts, we couldn't let her death stop us from our Gaurdian duties. That would be exactly what Pitch wants.

Jack:
Every time we put Jackson to bed he would cry himself to sleep.
It was awful seeing him like this.

8 Months Later

Merida:
I stayed, Hiccup and were like guards, looking for Pitch. There was only one attack in the past eight months. A small one in the outback, you know, Australia.
Elsa's baby is due any day now. Jack is exited. She's scared. I don't think Jackson knows what to do. He still kinda keeps to himself, he and Emma were close.

Elsa:
I walked down the hall to the dinning room for dinner with Jackson. As we entered I felt something move in my stomach, about two seconds later extreme pain. All I can do is let out at cry before my knees give way, lucky for me Jack was by my side and caught me.
"Baby?"
"Baby."

Jack:
We named them Thorn and Saniya.
Yep twins.
Thorn was the first one out. He was born two minutes be for Saniya.
They are the silver lining to the dark cloud that's been over us since Emma.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/N: ok so, short I know but it hey, JELSA BABIES!
I'm holding a contest. If you can guess who Thorn and Saniya will be, then you win, something.
Bye bye