Chapter 10

Jack:
This is possibly the hardest fight I've ever fought. Which is seriously saying something.
But it was all for nothing.
We all froze (a/n: no pun intended) when an ear piercing cry was heard from above us.
We all looked up to find Pitch holding Emma, her face paler then my hair. Blood gushing out of her side quickly.
He drops her, and she lands letting out another scream in pain.
Six years ago I thought the saddest thing I had ever seen was Emma crying over Elsa's body.
I was wrong. It's seeing Emma laying on the floor in pain, her blood creating a puddle on the floor.
Tooth runs to get Rapunzle who we had sent away with Jackson.
But it didn't work. We don't know why, but her magic did nothing.
Elsa was sobbing, and even though I was trying to be strong for her, I was crying to.
Everyone was, even Merida.
We all loved Emma.

Jackson:
After Ms. Tooth takes Mrs. Rapunzle I hear crying. I leave the room I was put in and walk into the big room. Everyone is in a circle looking at something.
I sneak around them and to see what they were looking at.
Emma. She's covered in blood.
"EMMA!" I yell and I run to her.
She looks at me like she's really really tired.
"Hey, buddy." She says really quietly.
I look up at Mommy and Daddy. Both of them are crying, when I look at everyone else I see that they're crying to.

Emma:
The pain in my side is gone, but not in my heart. I'm actually going to lose my family. I can't really think straight until Jackson is at my side.
I want to tell him I'm sorry, for the past month. I want to tell them all that but I don't know how to say it. Instead I just say a short sentence.
"I, I love you all so much."
Then darkness finds me.

Elsa:
She's dead, she's actually dead. None of us noticed Pitch was gone, as well as his Nightmares.
It didn't really matter.
I couldn't stop crying, she was my firstborn, and now she's gone. That night even Merida could stop crying. None of us really knew what to do. But it was agreed that Jack, Jackson, and I would take Emma's body to Airendale to be buried there.

The funeral was worse. It was only me, Jack, Jackson, Anna, Kristoph, Olaf, and Sven. As most of the Kingdom thinks I'm dead, and Emma disappeared six years ago in extreme depression, no one was really invited. We stayed there for about two weeks. But of course we still have Guardian duties.

Pitch:
I've got the right were I want them.

A/N: I cried while writing this. 😭😭
Ok, so PLEASE don't hate me, it will get better. 😀
Just trust me 🍀
My friend told me I can't use Emojis for everything so I'm trying to prove her wrong. Without destroying the story. 👍👍