Chapter 8

(A/N: the video, should it not play, is fight song its one of my fav songs and I figured it would be appropriate for this chap. Unfortunately I could only find one that would only play instrumental)
One month later
Elsa:
I wake up puking. I have for a few weeks now, one more thing awful happening.
Emma hasn't come out for a month.
I'm scared for her. I don't want her to grow up the way I did. My child hood was awful.

Emma:
It's been a month, I've read all of my books, some of them twice. Tonight I'm going to take a risk, I'm sneaking to the library. Until then I re-read one of the books.

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

Honestly I don't know why I put myself through the emotional trauma of this book.

Jack:
The day was rather uneventful until that night. As Elsa and I were getting for bed she sat down and gave me a look that said we need to talk, so I sat down and waited for her to speak. She put her head on my chest.

"I have some big news." She muttered
"What is it?"
A pause
.

.

.
"Im pregnant."
I was filled with sudden joy.
"This is amazing."
"I know, and Im happy, but a little unsure." She said raising her head and looking into my eyes "you know, we just got Jackson back, and Emma."
"Mabey the baby can help us then, we could use some joy."

A/N: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANOTHER JELSA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
also wow Jack gave Elsa some realy deap advice.
Ok, I'm going to give out a slight spoiler, because I can, atleast one character won't make it to the end of the book.