Chapter 7

Emma:
I pace my room. I'm bored but if I leave I might hurt someone. But sitting in here with nothing to do is driving me crazy.
I am truly my fathers child.
Finally I take a book from my shelf a start reading. I haven't read any of the books yet, I only got them a week ago, and it's been a busy week.
When I look at the title, I'm surprised.
The Snow Queen
I think thats my moms nick name.
Its by Hans Christen Anderson. Hans? Weird.
It ends up being a very interesting book. Only the Snow Queen is the bad guy, apparently she takes children. A few hours later my mom is knocking on the door like crazy, saying it's time for dinner.
"Go away, I'm eating in my room tonight!"
When she finally decides I'm not coming out, she leaves my food outside the door and leaves me in peace.
I wait a little while before opening the door for my food, but when I do he is staring at me from the end of the hall.
Jackson is watching me.

Jackson:
Why won't she come out to play? I thought she loved to play wuth me. I want the old Emma back, this one makes me sad.

Elsa:
She's shutting the world out, just like me. After dinner that night I cry myself to sleep, Jack was trying his best to make me feel better but I could tell he was upset as well. When I ran out of tears I sat still, so he would think I was asleep, he was quietly crying beside me.

Pitch: That stupid girl is making it all to easy for me.

you'll never see me cry (book 3) #Wattys2015जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें