Ghostface [Dead by Daylight] x fem!Reader {Smut}

I was getting ready for work. Back to the day when I was a little girl, I enjoyed interviewing all sorts of people. Around the age of 10 years I wrote an article for my mother's birthday about how much I loved her. All in all i would say, my job as a journalist was really fitting me the best of all the jobs i went through. Now, with my 23 years I had a good income and lived alone in a house that could be described as bigger than any other. My parents saved all of their money for years to reach their goal but in the end it was too late. I inherited all of it and used it well. This house had everything, even a secrurity system that did'nt always work but better than nothing, right? I should take care of that damned thing. Since some days i've been feeling rather unsafe in here. More exactly, since the new journalist in my work space started to show up. His name was Danny Johnson and i felt uneasy everytime he was there working with me. As if someone kept starring and creeping around. There was this first time where him and I got introduced, this was first and last time I wanted to have contact to him. Even though he had a different opinion on that. Every morning he would sit on my chair at my workspace and waited for me to come into work just to greet me with a "good morning". After that he left but never really did. I could feel his eyes on every inch of my body while I was inocently working.
After one of the most stressful days I was minding my own buissness, walking home. I turned on the TV and wittnessed a rather serious report about a killer who was not yet cought by the police. He killed a woman, her name was Sidney Prescott. I did'nt know her but an odd feeling was creeping up my spine. As if I did'nt already feel unsafe enough I saw one of the kitchen windows wide open. As fast as light I ran into the kitchen, closing it and hoping no one got in. I turned on the security system and made my way upstairs into my bedroom. I fell into a soundly sleep but when I woke up I realised that I was not lying in my bed anymore but rather sitting on a chair tied up with both my hands behind my back. Ghostface on the other hand was chilling right in front of me as if he was waiting for me to wake up. I was so shocked that I could'nt even let out any sound because of the fear in me. He started to walk around me, inspecting every inch of my body that he could reach with his eyes only. Even though he was inspecting everything very throughly, he did'nt notice that his knots were tied pretty badly and loose. I used my chances as he turned around for one quick moment and freed myself from my imprisonment. First i untied the loose knots on my hands, then the ones on my legs. I threw the chair at his face faster than he could have reacted. He tumbled to the ground, holding his head in his hands for one second. Then he looked at me and got up with speed. I ran for the staircase, my plan was to lock myself up in one of the many bedrooms this house had but before I close the door I had reached, he had stuck his foot into the still open door frame. He threw himself at the door, making me fall to the ground. He almost stabbed me into my torso with his Buck 120 knife but I could evade the blade sharply so that it just made contact with my arm. I screamed in pain and grabbed his face just to pull on his mask while he tried to avoid loosing it. One of his blonde strands popped out what confused me so lighty. Now I really wanted to know to whom the face beneath this mask belonged to. It did'nt take too long for me to grab it at the right spot. It was Danny. No other than Danny Johnson, the creepy dude following me at my workspace. He looked at me so shocked that I found out and reached for his mask in my hands. He took some time to put it on again and was reaching for the knife he had let go of earlier. I kicked him in the stomach to give me some more time to flee. My kick was so strong that it had sent him a little into the air. I tried to reach the balcony by climbing over the bed but he grabbed me by the shoulder, turned me around and pressed me into the bed. "Oh god, what am I supposed to do with you now?" He said sarcastically. "J-Just let me go!" I aswered scared. "Aw you poor thing, I can't do that anymore, now that you know my secret." He purred, grinning devilishly at me. Without hesitation he stuck his hand up my shirt and stroke over the sides of my stomach. I was trying to get free, wiggling in his tight grip but he left me no chance to get away. His hands went up further, at least until I tried to scream for help. Someone must have heard me on the street and called the police for my safety. He looked at me not amused at all. This time the small grin came from my side, but he decided to overpower me again and put both of his hands around my neck. At first he just looked at me with his hands as accesoires but then he started to choke me slightly. With the little bit of voice still inside me i said " you should better get going before the police will catch up to you." I could feel his rage inside of him bubbling up to the top. Once more he laid his hands around my throat and threatened me " If you tell them just one thing about this I will come here not just for playing around. His hands left my neck and he dissappeared into the darkness beyond my balcony. For now, I won't tell the cops, i mean it could get funny somehow.