Dwight x Trapper (again) |[Dead by Daylight]|{smut}

Warning: No consent, explicit sexual and vulgar content.

Again I was teleported onto one of these stupid maps, again it was the McMillan estate. Already bored to death from that fact I searched around to find one of the gernerators. I hid behind some of the bushes as I heard a heartbeat, trying to find out who the killer might be this time. I lurked around the bush a little and saw Trapper kicking my already a little progressed generator. He turned around and i fastly let myself fall onto the ground as his eyes stared directly into mine. I just prayed to god that after all this he hadn't seen me but my hope left me the moment he stood right in front of me. I looked at him scared, but all he did was standing there and starting to slightly laugh at me. I was extremely confused but knew exactly why he was grinning as his machete pointed at my crotch. Without hesitation he let his machete fall to the ground and got ontop of me. I moaned softly as he breathed against my neck. He took off his mask, grinned at me and bit my neck from which caused me to let out a mixed sound of a scream and a moan. He didn't let go of my neck before a little amount of blood trickled down the wound. He looked at it first before delightfully licking it off. The first generator was now completely repaired as we both heard the sound of it and Trapper noticed how little time he had left to kill the remaining survivors. He got off of me, just to rip my pants off of me and lifting my ass up into the air. I was absolutely confused and scared as i waited for his next move. He pulled out a not exactly small plug out of his pocket. First he licked over one of his fingers to shove it into me. I moaned a littled but immeadiately covered my mouth with my hand so he couldn't hear me. After preparing and taking his finger out of me again he pushed the plug in and pulled up my pants.

~,,Be a good boy and leave it in until the end, or i don't know what i'll do to you. "~

As masochistic as I was, I couldn't contain my moans anymore. He stood up and left me alone. I tried to get up aswell but I needed to really contain myself to not moan again. Rather heavily riled up I tried to work on a generator but I just couldn't get myself to concentrate. One of the survivors suddenly screamed, Trapper probably was with her. One after one all of them died, while I tried my best not to moan loudly. I couldn't take this anymore, I fastly removed my pants and wanted to remove the plug but right in that second someone behind me pushed it in again. I groaned hardly and looked behind me. Of course, it was Trapper.

~,,Did someone get a little weak ?"~

I just couldn't hold back after he said that. "Come on, you can't just do this to me. I want your-" I wanted to bury myself into the ground after having said that. For a little while he just stood there, looking at me while I was confused. Suddenly he pulled the plug out of me, aligned himself with me and grabbed my hips with both hands. He didn't hesitate to bury his whole length inside me, what made me scream.

. ~,,Do you like what you wanted ?"~

He asked while licking over my ear.  As embarassed as I was all I could do was nodd what made him grin from ear to ear. He took my shaft into his hands and moved his hand first up and down. Without waiting he started to pound into me extremely hard and fast. I couldn't hold back from this much pleasure and started to moan loudly. No one could hear me anyway so it was whatever. Apparently it wasn't enough for him yet so he lifted me into his lap. Now he could get deeper inside and was able to bite my neck again. And as if I wasn't already filled to the brim, he took out a vibrator from his pocket and started to push it inside me aswell. At first it didn't work and i breathed out in relief but he wouldn't take that. He pulled out and aligned both with my entrance at the same time, this time managing to get both inside me. Now I was really filled to the brim. He started to thrust into me again without the vibrator moving all too much. He stopped and grinned at me what made me look at him again scared and confused. He licked over my ear and turned the vibrator on. But it wasnt a normal one that could just vibrate, no it could move up and down aswell. I was on cloud nine as he started to move again aswell. I moaned hardly, cumming onto his suit in an instant. After a few minutes I was again close to release and couldn't hold it back. After a third time of releasing onto his suit, he came in me. First he pulled out the vibrator, then himself. He let me fall to the ground, I was completely exhausted and tried to control my breathing. He picked me up and carried me to the estate. "You're mine now" he said and I smiled softly as he smacked my ass. I fell asleep on his shoulder.