The Legion (Frank) [Dead by Daylight] x fem!Reader {Smut}

I was soo bored. But that and that alone was enough to make me go into the cold world. Yes, indeed I wanted to rather play videogames all day but going out for a walk in the nice cold winter atmosphere couldn't hurt me. Fresh air.. I guess. As I was already walking for quite some time i chose to walk through the forest that just appeared in my sight. After another pair of minutes i heard a small noise, it did not take long until a cold blade was pushed onto my neck. Something grabbed me from behind, laughed crazy at me and said "wow, who are you, pretty thing?" I could identify the person behind me as male because of his voice. Looking at the situation I practically wouldn't even stand a chance against him. I was unathletic and quite weak for a girl. "Oh my name is y/n. What's yours?" I said calm and unimpressed. He was a little confused -"Frank". He took the blade away from my neck and I thought by that he would leave me alone but he threw me onto the ground and immediately sat down on me. Just now I saw his actually well defined statue and his weird looking mask. He had a tattoo on his neck which I apparently stared at for too long because he asked me what I was looking at. I answered with a fast "nothing". "I uhm- I would really like not to die here soo it would be really cool if you'd just let me go. I mean i didn't even see your face by now, I can't really tell anyone." He started laughing really loud. After around a minute he abruptly stopped and looked at me just to take off his mask. While I was looking at him doing that, a small "woow" escaped my mouth and he started grinning. Seconds after that his lips crashed on mine. After the small Make-Out-Session we had, not only me could see how much I was shivering from the cold now. Frank stood up, lifted me up and carried me further into the woods. In the distant I could see a big and mostly abandoned looking house. After some time walking there, we managed to get to said house. Everything was decaying but one room in the basement floor was still looking fine. It had a nice bed, a small kitched, damn even a cute fireplace. He sat me down on the bed and turned on the fireplace. Slowly he moved towards me, first he took off his jacket, then his shirt. I just couldnt stand the view of such a nice six-pack without looking at him hungrily. He noticed how much I wanted him and got on top of me completely naked after getting rid of his remaining clothes. First he nibbled on my neck, leaving hickeys all over but it didnt take long until he removed my clothes aswell. Without a warning he pushed himself deep into me and a small moan escaped me. He started grinning again " Thats exactly what I wanted to hear." He got faster while time passed. I dug my nails deep into his back. I moaned his name in pleasure, what turned him on even more. Before he came, he pulled out so he could cum on my body. He grinned and gave me a towel so I could clean myself up. We both got dressed again and he gave me a mug with some hot cocoa. I thanked him while he sat down next to me. We talked a lot and had a nice day.