Quentin x The Nightmare [Dead by Daylight] {Smut}

Back then when I was a kid something terrible happened at preschool. However as a five year old kid you don't really know what's right and what's wrong. He did so many things to me, half of it I can't even remember by now and I think that's probably better this way. With time passing by I not only got older but also started to forget my past. Since I was a kid I liked boys more than girls. Even now nothing has changed about that. As I was walking home from a not only stressed but also way too long day at school, I heared a Choir with children's voices sing. Without spending much mind on it I walked fourther until I arrived at home. After spending the rest of my day on my PS4 I went to bed.

Suddenly I woke up. I was already pitch black outside. I decided it was the best idea to go downstairs for a fresh glas of water because of my way to dry throat. But as I went down the stairs I saw someone standing at the end of the staircase. It was a man with a fedora and a weird looking hand. I was too far away to identify what exactly it was. I stared longer at him. Somehow I felt attracted to him.

~,,Hey Quinn, didn't you miss me for all these years?"~

I looked at him shocked as i realised who was standing infront of me. The gardener from my preschool aka. Freddy Krueger. So many memories came flashing back at me. I wanted to run back up the stairs but they transformed into a red and green slide. I fell right into Freddy's arms without even wanting to. He held me so close, I had no chance of escaping him. As I turned I saw his hand. It had blades on every finger. I got even more scared and tried to wiggle out of his grasp again.

~,,You can't get rid of me now, little Quinn"~

He grinned at me while I was standing there in shock not able to think straight anymore. I closed my eyes for a brief moment only to find me back in my room. Apparently it was all just a terrible nightmare. Relieved I took a long breath before I noticed I was lying on someone. I turned around fearfull only to be greeted by his stupid grin again. He turned us around in an instant and didn't hesitate to put one of his fingers into my mouth. Slowly and with much patience he moved it around in my mouth causing me to moan by accident.

~"Good boy, Quinn. I know you want it"~

He was getting faster and faster and i just couldn't resist anymore. As if he could read my mind he took off his hat and glove. I didn't even notice that he was half naked by now but he used that as his advantage and took my dick into his hand. I groaned a little because of the touch but he didn't leave it like that. Freddy then proceded to take off his pants and put his member onto my face.

~"Come on, suck on it Quinn"~

He grinned. I hesitated a bit but he just took my head by my neck, stuffed his fingers in again to open my mouth and then thrust his pretty large cock into my mouth. More moans escaped my abused lips. It didn't take long until he flipped me over onto my stomach forcefully. He grabbed my ass and lifted it up into the air without hesitation. I screamed a little when I could feel his tongue. I couldn't hold back with this amazing feeling and started to moan even louder than before. I could almost feel Freddy's grin. What was wrong with me? How could i enjoy this after all the things he did to me.

~,,You're my cute little masochist now, Quinn"~

As he noticed my moans became quieter, he started inserting his tongue into me. Then he pushed a finger into me, then multiple. I could feel my releasy almost being there but just right before i could actually release he stopped and asked

~,,Oh do you want more, Quinn?"

I nodded slighty "fuck me already, bastard" I said quietly. Freddy's grin got even bigger because he knew how hard he had me in his hands. Without hesitation he pushed his complete length into me what made me cry out and cum right after. More and more he thrusted into me so that I was slowly losing my mind. He noticed how much I actually liked that and turned me so that he could reach even deeper into me. He starred into my lustfilled face what made him even harder.

~,,I'm gonna fill you up with my cum so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow, Quinn"~

I moaned a little shocked but noticed how much that just turned me on. He stuck his finger back into my mouth. Willingly I opened up and looked at him with lustfull eyes. With this sight infront of him he couldn't stop himself from cumming. He grabbed my hips and thrusted one more time as hard as he could. I could feel him fill me up to the brim.

~,,Now tell me that you didn't aalready liked that back then, Quinn."~

I didn't answer but tried to get my breathing under control. ,"I- I think I love you" came out of me and Freddy looked at me confused but then started grinning again.

~"If you didn't already love me, there would've been no way you would let me do all this to you"~

He grinned and gave me a kiss on my forehead while telling me "I love you too"