Dwight x Trapper [Dead by Daylight] {Smut}

I was already trapped in this fucked up world for quite some time. Again and again I died and woke up here. This time again. As shy as I was, I mostly spent the time hiding in bushes instead of helping others but this time I was alone here. He had already killed them all and I couldn't even do anything against it. Even tho I knew he would brutally murder me like the others, I felt attracked to him. When I thought about what else he could do to me my small friend got hard. As I heard the heartbeat for another time I went and hid in one of the lockers. He was so near and I tried to not only make any noises but also tried to think more about reality. It just didn't work out for me and so one small moan escaped my lips as I imagined him entering me again. Trapper turned around to face my locker but he didn't just found me in it but also a bulge in my pants. I looked at him embarassed while he looked at me a little shocked until he swung his machete at me. He grabbed me and threw me over his strong shoulder. As weak as I was I had no chance standing him. Trapper carried me into the basement of the McMillan estate. He threw me onto a table that I swore wasn't there before. Maybe he planned on dissecting me. My fear washed away a little as he started to take off his rubbery suit. "P-Please don't hurt me" He stared at me even longer and came closer, now naked. I tried to look away in embarassment but he grabbed my neck. Without hesitation he tried to force his enormous cock into my mouth. I gave in and let him. He pounded further on into my mouth while I couldn't stop moaning. I enjoyed him manhandling me. He groaned and came in my mouth.

,,Swallow"

He didn't take his still hard member out of my mouth until I swallowed all of it. I coughed a bit after he let me go but not for a long time. He got a knife from one of the lockers and started to walk towards me again. I crawled further back until the wall behind me didn't let me go any further. Again fear struck my eyes. He started to laugh, grabbed me and tore off all my clothes. Then he took my little friend into one of his hands, with the other he let the blade of the knife glide over my bare skin. His hand went further down and I started moaning when he inserted one of his fingers inside me. After a while he added another one. His blade struck softly on my skin, cutting me so lighty. Some blood came out of the freshly created wound and Evan licked it off of me. "Please Evan, fuck me already" I begged him but I knew that it would hurt even more if he didn't prepare me right. He added another finger into me that caused me to moan again. I moaned out his name, this time he couldn't withstand my begging and turned me around to insert it. I cried out in pain while only half of his length went into me. He tried to cover up my pain with pleasure by licking my ear first, then my neck. After I got used to his massive size he started to thrust faster into me. Ich moaned extremly loud. He was almost finished when he grabbed my hips to get even deeper inside me and started biting my neck. I screamed but it felt so goddamn good. I dug my nails as hard as I could into his back and moaned even more. He came inside me and I felt all of it leak out of me when he pulled out. Completely done with life I let myself fall onto the table beneath me. I closed my eyes but not for long. I looked at Trapper in shock as he took my hand and chained it onto the table. "W-What are you doing?"  I asked full of fear.

~" You're mine now"~