Ghostface [Dead by Daylight] x fem!Reader Part 2 {Smut}

It has been a few weeks after the incident with Ghostface. I kinda got back into my normal working habits and tried to avoid Danny at work at all costs. Until now I did not tell the police about his second identity as Ghostface even though it probably would have been better for me. It was already turning dark as I got out of work and went home. I locked the front door as always and sat myself with a glass of wine infront of the TV to watch some episodes of my favorite TV-Show. I was chilling there in peace until I got a message on my smartphone. A anonymous number had sent me a picture that was taken right in front of my house. I replied immediately with " Danny, there is no way in hell I would let you in here if you're just here to kill me." He answered with " maybe this time I'm not coming to kill you. ;)" I screamed "Maybe then you wouldn't have sent me this creepy stalker picture" and turned around. I was actually assuming he still stood outside, which was why I screamed like a maniac but that was not the case. He was actually standing right behind me and the couch. I could feel how confused he was. In no time I stood up and was ready to run. I was too fixated on which way he would choose, left or right but he actually just climbed ontop of the couch right through the middle. This time I was the one looking hella confused. In the last second i avoided his grasp and startet running towards the kitchen. He was following my every step. I took one of my bigger kitchen knifes but the moment I turned around to threathen him, he snatched my wrist and held the knife with my hand against my throat. I looked at him slightly scared for my life but he just started laughing a little weird. I proceeded to kick him into his balls and he sunk into the ground floor, holding his stomach in pain. The more I looked at him, the more I started to grin and laugh at him until I realized in what kind of situatiuon I was right now. He was still wincing in pain as I passed his body and made my way back into the living room. I wanted to check on him and turned around but he was nowhere to be found. I wanted to make a run for it but he decided it would be a good idea to ramm himself into me and both of us onto the couch. "This deserves some punishment, don't you think?" He put both of my hands above my head. I tried to escape the situation but his grasp was way too strong. It didn't take him long to put his other hand under my shirt and lifted it up until he could my blue lace bra. "Aww that's pretty" he commented and undressed me further. Now sitting here without my shirt, he took some black rope out of his ghostface robe and tied my hands onto the couch, this time pretty tight. I tried to fight back but it was again no use to do so. While at it, Danny unbuttoned my pants. As he finally had me completely undressed, he started undressing himself too. Everything went flying exept for his mask. Without warning he buried himself deep inside of me and began thrusting faster. I tried to hold back any kinds of moans but he saw through me and shoved one of his fingers into my mouth. My sounds filled the quiet room. He got faster and faster, not needing any sorts of stamina break. I on the other side became lightheaded with all the exercise he made me do. With one last push he came inside of me and pulled himself out while I was still tied to the couch. I looked at him with a unamused expression on my face. " Could you maybe..." I started but he interrupted me mid sentence "Should I really?" And grinned at me. I nooded sheepishly and begged a little. "This is the one and only time, you got it? After this time you got to resist me or you need to free yourself." Finally free I got dressed and punched his shoulder slightly. "Go already" I said slightly smiling and walking towards the kitchen. From the kitchen I looked into the living room but he was already gone. I turned to the other side just to meet him really close next to me. He took off his mask and kissed me passionately. I started blushing but he just grinned at me as if that was what he wanted me to do.