15

I walk out casually and no one seems to notice. Erica told me to wait outside while she gets her car. It's cold and I stand alone in a beautiful dress. The only person who actually complimented me was Erica. It's dark but I see bright car lights come closer. As the car gets closer it looks familiar. Almost too familiar.

I see Erica driving so I hop into the passenger seat. We drive off and I look at my phone to see if anyone texted me about why I left. My background was empty, with no notifications. I guess no one really cares.

"You're hoping someone texts you," Erica says as if reading my mind.

"Yeah, I should probably get around to texting Max, but I don't want to," I say.

"You don't have to just yet. Do you want to go home?"

"No," I reply.

"Is it alright if we go to my house? We can watch a movie or something like that," Erica offers.

"Yeah, do you have some clothes I can change into?" I ask.

"Yes, I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable in that dress," She replies. We drive around for a few more minutes until she pulls into this gated driveway. It was the exact one Jenny said it was. The house was huge and surrounded by trees. It was secluded from other houses, it held a kind of privacy I can't imagine. I step out of the car and follow her inside.

"Stay here while I get you something to wear," She says and leaves me in the living room. The ceilings were very tall, the kitchen had two islands. I slipped my heels off and set them by the front door. The carpet was as soft as a kitten. I heard Erica's footsteps coming back. She was carrying a set of folded clothes.

"Thank you," I say as I take them from her. Erica guides me to her bathroom which is also really big. I close the door and look in the mirror. My makeup and hair still look really good, kind of a shame I wasn't at the dance for that long. I set the clothes on the counter before I reach back and try to unzip my dress. The zipper gets stuck at the very top and it won't budge. I open the bathroom door again and look around for Erica.

"Erica," I call out for her.

"What is it?" She calls back, I think she's in the kitchen.

"Can you help me?" I ask stepping outside the door frame.

"Yes, I'm coming," She almost sounds rushed. I walk back into the bathroom and I see her follow me quickly.

"The zipper is stuck," I tell her and she closes the bathroom door. She sweeps my hair to the side before giving a tug on the zipper. After a few attempts, it goes down. Her hands slide under the straps and she pulls the dress down. I step off of it and Erica hangs it up by the shower. Before I could reach for the sweatpants on the sink counter Erica's hands grabbed me by the waist. Our faces were inches apart from each other.

"You looked stunning tonight, and I mean it," She says pulling me closer. I place my hands on the side of her neck and I pull her in for a kiss. I feel her mouth creep into a smile against mine. Erica reaches and grabs the back of my thighs, picking me up. I continued to kiss her as she opens the door and takes me.

Erica walks me over to her couch and gently lays me down. Her couch was big and very comfy so I didn't mind. She climbed on top of me and gave me a pillow for my head. I slid her shirt off of her head and she wiggled the skirt off of her legs. We began to kiss harder and harder.

Her hand lay on top of my breast. Her hand grazed the inside of my underwear. I heard a ding from my phone and immediately stopped. Erica's grip was hard but I managed to squirm out. I heard another ding and started walking to where I heard it. It was on the kitchen island and I grabbed it.