Ch.5 [The Ackermans]

.

The Yeager Residence main room was filled with People, It was Grisha, Carla, Eren, Historia, Frieda, Uri, Kenny, Zackery, Nile, Pixis, Shadis, Captain Erwin. Outside the Front Door, Armin and His Grandfather along with a handful of people guarded the house from any threats around them. Among them were Survery Corps members as well.

"So that's why your here then.." Uri says finally as Frieda nodded in embarrassment While Historia looked at Uri with wide eyes.

"Are you my uncle Uri?" Historia asked him as Uri smiled at her with warmth in her eyes.

"Why Yes, I am.. Call Me Uncle Uri.." He replied while nodding his head.

"Uh Anyway, From the sounds of things, fights have been happening in Wall Sina and Wall Rose, The Majority of Citizens and The Survery Corps along with the Garrison are fighting the Assembly and it's forces.. since most MPs are loyal to the nobles and Rod Reiss..." Nile says with uneasiness in his eyes

"No Shit, Those Bastards are really in dept on fighting to their last breath..." Kenny snorts to himself.

"..with the amount of people guarding This place.. It'll take some balls for Rod to give the kill order to the interior Squad.." Kenny added.

"The Future sometimes is unpredictable... But seeing it..." Grisha stopped saying as Eren looked through the window.

"Look it's coming back on!.." Eren announced as Historia immediately went over to his side as Frieda giggle softly at them being together.

The rest of them immediately watch through the windows as the viewing slowly came to life again.

The two sex traffickers were talking when the door cracked open, startling them both.

"Excuse me," Eren said in a soft voice.

"Hold it, kid!" The thug stomped over to him. "How did you find this place?!"

both at the same time despite the difference of locations, Levi and Kenny glared darkly at the two men, instantly knowing who there are and what they do.

The Two men in question, paled horribly as Some people begin to glare at them with darks and murderous looks. Saying one thing.

"Hurt Eren Yeager, We'll Kill You...."

Meanwhile, Henry and Ayame Ackerman (A/N: those are Mikasa parents names in This Universe!) Gasped in horror as they saw the other child there was Their Daughter!,

"My baby.." Ayame whispers hoarsly as Mikasa was sleeping in the other room.

Carla was worried for her son being there in that Room with those men. Eren narrowed his eyes dangerously at the viewing with murderous intense.

Er, uh, I got lost in the forest." Eren looked scared and nervous. "And then, umm, I saw a cabin, so…"

The thug looked at his boss, who made a gesture with his arm. Disposal.

"Fuck...!" Hannes silently curses While Carla felt her heart had been being squeeze tightly.

Grisha fear for his son was shown on his face, As The same goes for Historia, Frieda, And Armin from outside.

You know kids shouldn't wander around the forest all alone," he said in a sickly sweet voice, kneeling. "Scary wolves live in the forest, you know." He patted the kid's head and the knife behind Eren's back came into view.

Multiple eyes widened at the sight of the weapon in Eren's hand. Inside the Yeager Residence, The Military Members and Kenny slowly looked at Eren who looked 'Innocent' to not know what's going on.