Ch.8. [Ymir Fritz Origins & Eren's March]

.

At The Yeager Residence, Everyone was staring at Eren Yeager in shock and Disbelief.

"Your from the original timeline?... How...?" Frieda Softly questions as Eren sighs deeply.

"Atlas... He had pull my conscious right before the moment of an unfortunate accident and had bring me here... Merging My mind along with My Younger self... As One and the Same..." Eren explained with an dull tone.

"If your here... Then you here to help the People of Paradis?.." Pixis Questions this as Eren nodded in confirmation.

"Yes, with everything how I remembered in the original timeline, I can fill in the Gasps on where the viewing haven't shown yet..." Eren replied with a shrug to his Shoulders.

"This will prove an useful advantage against the World Outside.. since Right now, We're still an Baby crawling on it's limbs..." Pixis sighs as Zackery nodded in agreement with him.

"Mom....dad...." Eren tries to say but no words came out of it.

Carla had tears in her eyes as she Softly hugs her son tightly. "You must have been through so much..." She sniffs while Eren felt his eyes watering as he had missed the Warmth of his mother.

The mother and son hugged with their tears as Grisha smiled softly at the Sight in front of him. It was a very touching scene, despite it all, Eren Yeager is still Human and a boy who missed his mother so much.

Uri and Frieda smiled at the touching scene while the officers respectfully look away. Historia felt envy for a moment over her as she suddenly grabs Eren's hand tightly.

Eren since slightly just for a moment or so.

"I believe we missed something here..." Grunted an Rough Voice. Uri turned to see Kenny and Levi standing in the doorway.

"Tsk..." Levi scoffs as He looked away.

"Oh Kenny! Nothing much has happened... I see you and your nephew made up?" Uri says with a smile as Kenny snorts while Levi glared at him.

"He's still a Shitty Bastard..." Grumbles Levi before Kenny glared at him.

"Oi Oi Oi!"

Eren held in a Snicker as Levi suddenly glared darkly at him, Eren flinch in fear.

"What was that ya brat?" The Short Ackerman asked him with a dangerous tone.

"N-Nothing Captain!.."

"Captian?" Kenny looked confused as Everyone look at him and Levi with tired faces.

"It's a long story......"

A few moments later,...

"I see.." Levi closed his eyes while Kenny looked like he seen everything now.

"Ain't that fuckin fine..." The elder Ackerman Mutters.

"Uh.... I think another viewing is about to start..." Nile suddenly says

"What this early?..." Asked Grisha with wide eyes as Eren glance at Him.

"I think He didn't want us to wait around for our future.." Eren suggested before everybody prepared themselves mentally for the viewing that could show anything that might happen.

"A Pig Escape.." Fritz says as One of His men holds an Axe. "One of you allowed that to happen... If they won't confess.. then I pluck an eye from each of your skulls and call this settled... Slaves can easy go about their work with one a piece..."

"Huh?... This is looked like it takes place in the Old Era..." Grisha says out loud as Kenny looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Is it that where Everyone was Barbarians and in tribes and that fucking stuff?" Asked Kenny