Ch. 6 [Attack On Marley]

.

Some Hours passed as The Aftermath of Wall Sina was in shambles. The citizens had taken control while overthrowing the nobles forces. Rod Reiss was Cope up in the capital.

Many of the people in Wall Rose and Maria were chatting among themselves about how they would make changes to them Eldia better.

Atlas had appear in the Viewings as He clear his throat to catch everyone attention.

"You will now know the Truth Of King Fritz..." spoke Atlas as He disappeared for another moment as well.

This got the citizens to look at each other before making themselves comfortable once more to watch what the viewing will show now.

At the Yeager Residence, Kenny glanced at Uri who looked through the window with full attention.

The Viewing shows An Man on a stage in front a bunch of people.

"Most of you consider the history I just recounted to be common knowledge, But I stand here now to inform you that it is Somewhat divorce from Truth,  I know this because the Warhammer isn't the only inheritance, the Tybur family bestows..-"An Hobo Eren listen along with an Older Reiner

"- it pass down memories as well.. truths which I will now share with you... Some 100 years ago in the past.. the great Titan war was ended, Not By Helos.. Nor by My Tybur forebears.. the Savior who ended the fighting.. the hero who save the world.. it was.. King Fritz himself..." Willy says as Behind was King Fritz in the spotlight.

Many of the citizens narrowed their eyes at the sight of King Fritz cosplayer. Their hatred for the King slowly grows merely by the sight of him.

"He was plagued by guilt of the Eldian empire vicious past, He grow weary watching families and countryman torn apart from war.. and He went for Marley under constant pressure!"

"PLAGUED MY ASS!" Yelled An Civilian in anger.

"Who the Hell think the King he was huh?! He's supposed to do his duty for his people!" Yelled Another Civilian.

"And where that took us HUH?!" Spits an MP member as Many were angered by the King Sympathy for the enemy.

"Our Families DIED BECAUSE OF HIM" An Woman sobs deeply in Sorrow.

"So when he inherited the founding Titan, he planned His own downfall with the Tyburs... Together they created an Marleyan Hero who would drive the king out!.. his name..helos.."

Nile gritted his teeth while Kenny and Zackery gained dark looks by this revelation. Uri looked down in shame by his ancestor actions.

Eren had an anger that could kill the world in a moment while Historia glared at the viewings.

Surprisingly, Carla had the same expression that Eren had while Grisha looked away from the Viewings in disgust.

"After that, King Fritz move many Eldians to Paradis as he could... Erecting his Great walls around them... He left a warning that if anyone threatening his peace, Countless Colossal Titans will be release in return...however he wasn't intending to make good in his threat..."

"King Fritz made a vow renouncing war.. and bound his successors just like he had... Thus His Ideology was passed down to each new king of the walls.. And the Titans with the power to crush the world remained dominant.."

"That's SON OF A BITCH!" Yelled An Garrison Guard as Everyone in Shihganshina were shocked along with the three walls. The First King made His Descendents to Forcefully follow his Ideology against their own will.