十三

~𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚞𝚜~

those memories make me flustered everywhere

---

before the before

" i think i really like you, jeon." he said, looking up past the lilac tree; the clouds reflecting his eyes. it had started to rain, and the cheery blossoms planted a few steps away had started swaying to the wind. 

jeon. its what taehyung called jeongguk before they started dating-when they were friends.

" i think...i think..." the other mumbled, his eyes traveling from taehyung's flawless face to his shoes. they were rusty and untied. 

taehyung smiled uneasily. his eyes were so bright and naive-jeongguk was in awe. the boy leaned into him and closed his eyes, shrugging. 

" you smell good." he mumbled, unashamed. " like raspberries and mocha." 

taehyung opened his eyes and moved back from jeongguk. he took a few steps away and looked down, uncertain, but not exactly disappointed.

" i'll see you later, jeon." 

he smiled, a smile so pretty and so beautiful. a smile that made jeongguk's heart hurt. a smile that made the boy blush in flattery. a smile that made him feel warm inside despite the cold depressing droplets that fell around the two. a smile that made jeongguk realize.

did he like taehyung? of course he did. of course, of course-that flutter of love dancing in his stomach, the awe in his eyes, the trance which he felt, it all revolved around the one and only kim taehyung.

so jeongguk grabbed the boy by the waist and kissed him. 

~