Mission Invisible;

[063]

"You not gonna want anything in here, it's all boring

"No our fault"

in the main school hallway)

(Perry is going through student's bags)

Perry: A-ha! Cell phones are a violation.

Leo: I think you sticking your hand in my backpack is also a violation.

Perry: Planning on texting your girlfriend in class, were you?

Leo: I don't have a girlfriend.

Perry: Yeah, well, now you don't have a cell phone either.(tosses phone into bucket) Bye-bye. Next!

Bree: You're not gonna want anything in here. It's just stuff that improves your hygiene and appearance.

Perry: Mocking my porcelain Irish skin? Back of the line, princess!

Lily: what? You need a little of the hygiene appearance anyway. Not our fault.

Perry: back of the line for you two dolly.

Bree and Lily sighs and goes to the back of the line. After seeing Perry is distracted, they uses her super agility to jump over the line and across the room, creating a breeze)

Perry: Where'd that breeze come from? Are you blowing on me?

(Bree and Lily lands on the other side of the room next to Adam, Chase, and Leo and Leo screams in shock)

Bree: Morning, boys.

Leo: Seriously, can we put a bell on her?

Chase: Yeah, you gotta chill on the super agility. Somebody's gonna see you using your bionics.

Lily: No one ever sees us. I mean, you didn't see me swipe your lunch money.

Chase: (checks pockets) Oh, you're good!

(Walk over to Adam and kissed his cheek)

(Perry walks over)

Perry: Hey, you! How'd you get past my checkpoint? I sent you both to the back of the line.