Under Siege;

[072]

"What do we do now?"

"Leo?"

(

Perry and her niece, Kerry arrives on the island via to loop)

Perry: Welcome to Perry's Paradise Resort. Don't worry about your bags. One of the robot bellhops will get them.

Adam: Ah, yeah, suitcase sled! Whoo-hoo! (slides off on suitcase)

Perry: You remember my sweet niece Kerry.

Bree: No, but would your evil niece Kerry like to introduce her to us?

Perry: She's staying for the weekend. Give her a room with a view. Here you go. (hands Chase money)

Chase: This is money from a board game.

Perry: And there's plenty more where that came from.

Kerry: Don't worry, I won't be a bother. You won't even know I'm here. I just wanna spend some quality time with my favorite Auntie Terry.

Perry: I have been accused of being fun. And of identity theft.

Chase: You're not fooling us, Kerry. You act all nice until your aunt's gone, and then you go off to trip roller skaters and sell ice packs to the injured.

Perry: My sweet niece would never do that. Everyone knows the roller rink is my turf.

(Douglas walks into the room)

Perry: Dougie! Kerry, I'd like you to meet your future uncle, Douglas.

Kerry: I've heard all about you. You're the one obsessed with my aunt.

Douglas: Yeah. She is a, um, handsome woman.

Perry: Settle down, Romeo. There's kids here. Come on. Help me get her room ready.

Douglas: Yeah. Be right there. (runs in the opposite direction)

Leo: (to Bree and Chase) So, this is the monster who owned you two last year? What did she do, not invite you to her tea party?