Spider Island;

[067]

"You went on a field trip?"

"Where did the spider go?"

(In a common area)

Douglas: (on the phone) Yes Donnie, I'll take out the garbage. No Donnie, I won't experiment on the kids' bionics while they're asleep again.

(Leo looks at him)

Douglas: (to Leo) It was one time and you didn't even notice. Gotta go. Yes, I miss you too. (hangs up phone) Well, Donnie and the students made it to Gettysburg for their first official field trip.

Leo: Bionic kids and cannonballs. What could possibly go wrong?

Douglas: You're a student. Why didn't you go?

Leo: Oh, Big D thinks I'm there. When he takes attendance, I paid a kid 5 bucks to yell 'Here!' and another kid 10 bucks to yell 'Shut it, Leo'.

(Bree and Lily walks in)

Leo: Oh, hey Bree and Lily. I ditched the field trip, so I could hang out with you guys. What should we do on our day off?

Lily: you went on a field trip?

Bree: Our day off? No, this is me and Lily's day off and I already got it all planned out. I'm going to sit by the pool and read a book.

Lily: We'd ask you to join me, but I live and work with my family, so I'm sick of all of you.

(Chase walks in)

Leo: Hey Chase, wanna hang out?

Lily: you might as well hang out with a scurries.

Chase: Sorry Leo, gotta make the most of my day off. I already organized the weapons vault, alkalized the island's water system and taught a cute little group of dolphins to wave hello! Next up, some light reading. Oooh.

Lily: You need more friends

(Chase grabs Bree's book and speed reads through it)

Chase: She ended up marrying the vampire? I did not see that coming!