Brother Battle;

[058]

"Just let somebody take it"

"Nice glow stick"

(Adam walks into the living room, carrying chase)

Adam walks into the living room, carrying Chase)

Chase: Adam, stop!

Adam: I told you, my weight set broke and I need you to be my barbell. And please, don't scream this time, its distracting.

(Donald walks in the house)

Donald: Adam, put him down. That's how people get hurt.

Adam: Hmm. Good point, I should probably stretch first. (throws Chase on the floor then leaves)

Chase: Man, I'm so tired of him. So far this week I've been his weight set, his football, and his jump rope.

Donald: Well, on the bright side you've never looked more fit. (pats Chase on back)

Chase: I'm serious. He's always using his strength to make my life miserable.

Douglas: Why don't you get even?

Chase: How? None of my abilities can compete with his strength. And it's hard to torture him with brain teasers when he doesn't have a brain.

Douglas: Maybe I can unlock a new ability. Give you something you've never had before. The upper hand. (laughs)

Chase: Yes. Let's do it.

Donald: Euh, no, let's not, absolutely, finito, forget it.

Douglas: Why not?

Donald: Because I said so. You live under my roof, you play by my rules. End of discussion.

Douglas: (mimicking Donald) You live under my roof, you play by my-

Donald: I can hear you!

Adam: (returns) All right, Chase, my hammies are loose. I'm ready for round two.