Speed Trapped:

[047]

"Goodbye Leo"

"Goodbye Leo"

"Guys! The car

"Guys! The car."

(in the lab)

Chase: Tonight's the night! The new frozen yogurt shop is opening! Fifty-two flavors, and four of them are sugar-free. (to Bree) Oh, who are you kidding? You passed out the first time you discovered nail polish.

Adam: I've heard of those yogurt places. They get you by charging extra for toppings. So, I'm bringing my own. (unzips jacket to reveal bags of toppings) You don't even wanna know what's in my pants. (slaps pants pockets) Aah! Ooh! Hot butterscotch! Ooh!

Donald: Sorry, you guys are coming home straight after school. So no flavors, no froyo, no hanging with the bros, peeps, and homies.

Lily: Does that go everyone or just them?

Bree: "Bros, peeps, and homies"? Don't. Just... no.

Leo: What's got you so grouchy? They run out of human footstools at the rich-guy club?

Donald: Did you forget your little buddy Marcus found the lab yesterday? He could've discovered our bionic secret.

Lily: Oh! Okay, so it's our fault that your million-dollar smart home system didn't stop him?

Eddy: Don't go there, supergirl. I was getting my beauty sleep. Something you might want to look into.

Adam: Ho-ho!

Chase: Ooh!

Donald: Look, it doesn't matter whose fault it was, even though (points to Leo) someone was supposed to be watching him.

Leo: Well, technically (points to Donald) someone pulled Leo away, letting Marcus roam free.

Adam: Guys, I think you're talking about each other.