Bob Zombie:

[079]

“We have ownership of the isle”

“ what just happened?”

i

n the common area)

Bree: Uh, Bob? Why are you wrapped in tin foil?

Bob: It's not just tin foil. I'm also wearing three layers of pasta, tomato sauce, and cheese.

Adam: I turned him into a human lasagna pan. Forty-five minutes in the sun, and it's Bob appetit.

Leo: You know, given what I've seen of Bob's training, this might be the most productive use of him yet.

Adam: Mm, don't move. You need more oregano.

(Perry walks in)

Perry: Mm, lasagna! Got any garlic bread?

Bob: You betcha. They're strapped to my shins.

Perry: I'll be back. Save me the greasiest piece.

Leo: Hey, where are you off to, and how long can you stay there?

Perry: Your cheap father forgot to pay the trash bill. I am so sick of working for a guy who won't let me throw trash in the ocean. (blows nose on napkin and tosses it on the floor)

(Perry leaves via the hydraloop and Douglas walks in)

Douglas: Guys, check it out. This is gonna change our bionic academy forever. I found a way to replicate Chase's bionic intelligence.

Chase: What?

Lily: Yeah. Remember how Giselle Vickers wanted to give your intelligence to all of her androids? Well, this intelligence duplicator will wirelessly add it to everyone's chip.

Bree: Wait, so you're gonna make me like him? Pass.

Douglas: Don't worry. The four of you won't be affected. Your chips are older models, and Leo doesn't have one. But if this works, all the students will be just as smart as you. I just have to find someone to test it on.