Chapter Zahl Zwei

Kaga P.O.V.

"UGH, THAT INSUFFERABLE PIECE OF SHIT! WHO DOES HE THINK IS, FLIRTING WITH ME?!"

Akagi nee-sama butted in, "You must calm down, nee-chan. This anger is unbecoming of you."

She takes a piece of cloth and wipes a scratch a scratch mark on my cheek, then licks it, slightly groping me as well. Sometimes Akagi nee-chan is weird.

"You mustn't let this hinder you."

"But still, who just meets someone and immediately flirts with them.?"

Nee-chan chuckles before answering, "That's just his character, though I did see something that I had not seen before in his eyes."

She always is so cryptic. I began to question her again.

"Who even is he? Aren't kansen all females?"

"Though you are correct, he is the exception. He is also the Grey Ghost's twin brother. That mon who had taken an interest in you is none other than Badger. He was nicknamed The Black Badger the same way Enterprise was nicknamed The Grey Ghost. They both will not back down when given any task, no matter the damage they take, they'll continue to fight."

I was, understandingly, surprised. The Grey Ghost having a twin, a brother at that?! Taking into consideration what nee-sama told me, I've decided one thing.

"Those two will be a great hindrance to our plans, and the future of Sakura Empire."

Akagi nee-san giggles, and pats my head.

"Right you are, Kaga. We will need to take them both out in order for our plans to succeed."

Just then, a red petal appeared before us, before the voice of Zuikaku, our kouhai from the 5th Carrier Division, spoke.

"My senpais: We've found the detached Azur Lane forces."

Agaki nee-san giggles, but with a darker undertone.

"Excellent. Commence your attack. We'll regroup at base once you have finished."

Zuikaku's voice spoke once again from the petal.

"Hai. Safe travels to you two, senpai."

The petal then burned into nothingness, leaving me and nee-sama alone. The two of us set off for Sakura Empire once Akagi nee-sama was done tending to my "injuries".

Timeskip brought by...

[Nightingale is Top-Tier Fate Waifu

[Nightingale is Top-Tier Fate Waifu. Up in my Top 10]

Some time later, Akagi nee-sama and I arrived at the Sakura Empire base.

We were greeted by destroyers and cruisers, congratulating us and giving us gifts. Eventually we get into the inner city, with food stalls, stores and other buildings owned by the resident kansen. While we were walking, something, or rather, someone, had bombed into me, one of the little destroyers...what were their names again?