第三章

Badger P.O.V.

After the royal beat down that the beautiful blue fox gave me, someone dragged me onto their ship to sail me back home.

Fortunately for me, it was Atago. You see, every month, there is a meeting between some of the ships from each faction. Mainly to talk about some dumb shit. Thankfully, since its Atago, we'll be heading towards our meeting spot, NOT to base.

She had bandaged up my wounds and made a nice breakfast for the both of us before striking up a conversation.

"So, last night was...eventful."

Chuckling, I answered, "Yeah, it was. Though I didn't expect her to beat the living hell out of me."

"Fufufu~. And what did you expect?"

"Maybe a slight blush, and her answering yes. If I did it with almost anyone else, I'm...85% sure they would've said yes."

"Fufufu~. And you wonder why she kicked your ass."

"It was, by far, the best beat down I've ever had."

Atago just giggles at my very obvious bottom behavior right now. She's laughing now, but whenever I do bed Kaga, I'll be the top! Mark my words!

Then the island we were supposed to meet up at had appeared along the horizon.

Atago then began, "Seems like we're almost there."

"Yep"

Timeskip brought to you by

[I know what happened between them, its weird]

All the people that were at the meeting today was Littorio, Illustrious, Friedrich der Große, Atago, myself, Hood, Washington, Jean Bart, Dunkerque and a couple others.

Since Littorio was the de facto leader of this group, she started us off.

"It's been some time since we last met, how has everyone been?"

"Well," Dunkerque began, "me and Jean have been fine. We started dating a while back..."

"Ooooh, congratulations, you two! Anyone else?

Washington decided to step up to the plate, "Well, I'm still figuring out my own feelings. Hopefully someday I meet the one for me. Hell, I'd settle with someone from another world! Probably.....maybe....."

Friedrich giggled before responding, "I'm sure you'll meet that special someone someday, my child."

I turn my head to see Atago chuckling darkly, a shadow covering her eyes.

"Don't you fucking dare!"

I apparently said this out loud, because everyone was looking at us.

"Oh, what happened, my child?", Friedrich asked.