🔆Bad Weather🔆

~~~

Welcome to the Weather Station, where you'll find it's another perfect day.

The Weather Station is here to provide to you the perfect day, every day.

I tuned out the noise around me in the Park Area of the Weather Station, meditating underneath one of the trees.

The auras around me were like explosions of colour, but I managed my focus on one.

Red Son.

I sensed him the moment he entered the building and began making his way up to the top. His red aura overwhelmed everyone and everything around him, even he tried staying low-key.

I sensed going straight to the top of the tower where the control panel was. I suspect he may be taking it over, but I wasn't completely sure. Better to have concrete proof before jumping in head first.

"Ahem, attention citizens. It is I, Red Son. I have taken control of the Weather Station and will harness the very power of nature to return my father to his former glory. This message is more of a courtesy really." He announced over the intercom. I could faintly hear him push a lever. "When I'm finished, my father will once more dominate the world! And then- Oh look! A lightning button."

He pushed a button and the Station was surrounded by a horrible lightning storm. The citizens around me all screamed and ran off as Bull Clones attacked the other floors of the station.

I opened my eyes, the entire park had almost been devastated in the attack. A perfectly relaxing day, ruined.

I stood from my meditating position before summoning my Bone Rush and running into the fray of the Clones.

"Get out of here, quickly!" I yelled to the civilians, who all ran off immediately. I fought against the Bull Clones, who put up a fight, but fell easily.

I rushed through the fights on different floors, making my way up slowly to the top.

I threw an Aura Sphere behind me, destroying the Bull Clones attempting to sneak up on me, then went forwards with a Quick Attack to Force Palm.

The closer I got to the top, the less Bull Clones there were. Which was odd, but it seemed that Red Son wasn't expecting anyone to get up this far.

I reached the door to the control room, but it was locked tight. Red Son was obviously on the other side, his aura was suffocating with confidence.

He believes he already won.

I laughed, then used Metal Claw to slash the door off its hinges.

"Red Son!" I yelled out. The fire demon looked behind to me and his eyes widened.

"You." He growled, obviously recognizing me. I smirked. "Me." I said in return.

"How did you get through my clones!?" He demanded. I looked at him with a deadpan expression. "You really thought your Bull Clones were enough to stop me?"

He sputtered incoherently before ordering the Bull Clones at his side to begin attacking me.

I fought them off exactly like a did with the previous ones. Aura Sphere, Quick Attack, Force Palm, repeat. I fought in practiced pattern, throwing in the occasional Bone Rush to throw them all off.

I could sense Red Son's growing confusion and frustration at me.

"Stop right there, Red Son!" In from the door burst MK and his little team. I stabbed a Bull Clone with a pointed Bone Rush as I greeted him. "Hello again, MK."