🔆The End is Here!🔆

~~~

My choice to leave Red Son and Princess Iron Fan to deal with the 'spirit of bone' turned around to bite me in the butt.

It wasn't long, until after MK left for training, that the Demon Bull Clones attacked, powered up by the aura that the 'spirit of bone' gave them.

As I fought against them with the others, I thought about what had happened with me last night...

~~~

I returned to my room after Mei and MK patched me up. The biker girl was apologetic as she wrapped up the burns caused by both her and Red Son.

No matter how many times they asked me, I wouldn't open up about what that key as truly meant for.

~~~

Now that I think about it, I probably should have...

Yeah... that's my bad.

Normally I wouldn't be able to sense the Bull Clones, considering how they're robots, and this, have no aura, but I have the 'spirit of bones' aura to thank for.

I utilized my hand spike to back fist a Bull Clone, penetrating its face plate and making it crumple over.

These Bull Clones May appear stronger than the last time I've faced them, but they're still no match.

Honestly, it probably would've been better to just upgrade them and send them out, at least then I won't be able to sense their aura.

No, don't give the villains ideas!

My current goal right now was to storm into the Flaming Foundry and take out whatever the epicentre was before drilling into Red Son about how he should have listened to me.

Not in that particular order.

The closer I got to the Flaming Foundry, the more powerful the cold shivers I had became. Now that I've connected the dots between the coldness and the 'spirit of bone', things have suddenly made a lot more sense.

"I warned you, didn't I?" I spooked Red Son, which was amusing, but I was also mainly focused on taking out the 'spirit of bone' that possessed DBK.

"Jeez... uh, yeah... why?" Red Son looked puzzled and worried as I dragged him into a random hall.

"Disaster be upon us then." I exclaim.

"What?"

~~~

"I warned you, didn't I?" Absol asked me seriously, and I nodded. "I did, now whatever this thing is will bring about disaster. Be alert, theatre of the world is at stake."

And as normal, Absol didn't elaborate, instead, she just changed my bandages and left.

~~~

I allowed Red Son to return to his parents in their main part of the lair. He and I came to a mutual agreement that whoever was possessing his father had to be defeated.

I crouched down, hidden on a ledge above them.

I could see DBK on the other side of the room from where his wife and son were, both of whom were talking to one another.

I saw Princess Iron Fan look up in my general direction, and Red Son must've been briefing her in our plan.

I sensed her confusion, but she didn't question how or why her son was working with me, someone she possibly considered her enemy.