🔆Noodles or Death🔆

~~~

"Sorry guys, can't, I have things I need to do." I apologized to Pigsy and Tang, who were about to go grocery shopping in the nearby market for the restaurant.

I honestly wish I could go with them, but the sudden upturn of mortal kidnappings was cause for concern to my boss, so I needed to investigate those.

"I'll catch you guys later though."

I rushed off and quickly made my way up to the rooftops.

So far, nothing really suspicious. The marketplace Pigsy and Tang were at was loud, but that didn't deter me.

I jumped from rooftop to rooftop, looking for anyone who might seem like a likely victim. Honestly, with how the boss worded everything, it made it seem like everyone was a likely victim, even demons.

Maybe I should have went with Pigsy and Tang...

Nothing really popped up, so I decided to see if I can use any of the Sea Crate Bases tech. I arrived at the base and saw Mei and Sandy playing videogames.

"Hey (YN)!" Mei greeted, not turning her gaze away from the tv. "Hi." I replied simply before turning my full attention to the large super computer Mei somehow snuck in here.

"What'cha doin'?" Sandy asked curiously. I kept tapping. "Mei, your computer is connected to the city security cameras, right?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"Well, I noticed that there's been an uprising in kidnappings and It's cause for concern, obviously, so-."

"GUYS! PIGSY'S MISSING!!!" MK barged in screaming at the top of his lungs.

"What!?" I yelled back.

I really should have gone with Pigsy and Tang...

~~~

Okay, finding Pigsy and Tang was easier than I thought, considering that Mei had put cameras on both of them, and possibly the rest of us as well, which alarmed me.

"Hey, that's Pigsy. Oh phew, he's just went shopping." MK sighed in relief, however, I was convinced that wasn't all there was to this.

"Who's filming this?" Sandy asked. "It's Tang!" MK paused before frowning more. "Oh, I realized now, Tang is also missing. What is this?"

"I attached cameras to all of you guys a while back. Not so creepy now, is it?" Mei said smugly, and I crossed my arms, giving her a weird look. "It's a little creepy."

"Aw, she seems nice. Maybe they're fine." Sandy said about the pretty lady on screen. At least, until she lured them behind her counter and they fell through a hole. "Oh, no! I was wrong. This is very, very, very bad!"

I was inclined to agree. This was not good. For all I know, all the other victims of the kidnapping could be down here as well!

MK gasped dramatically. "Scary nightmare hole! What happened?"

"It looks like...Mei rewinds the video to see the woman. "Is that..." "Enhanced! Enhanced!" Sandy said, and Mei zooms in and enhances the video, revealing that the woman is the Spider Queen.

I growl. Of course it was the Spider Queen. She finally appears to be making her comeback.

MK freaked out. "Uh, Spider Demon?! Come on. No. Ew, yuck, I hate spiders. Hate, hate, hate! With their eyes, and feet, and furry butts!" He squirmed in his seat, fear evident in his aura.