💙The Meet-Ups of Discovery💙

~~~

The coldness at night was even worse when that chilling aura wormed it's way under my skin.

I stood atop one of the highest buildings in the city, meditating. I focused on the auras around my city as I waited for Marshadow to meet with me.

After the haunted house on the outskirts of Megapolis, Marshadow had been constantly investigating the building, as well as its surrounding area. They've been asking the Phantump and Mismagius that hung around there for any information they had, and today, they decided to finally tell me their findings.

The moon rose high into the sky above me, indicating midnight had struck, which was when Marshadow finally appeared from out of the shadows and approached me.

I stopped my meditating and stood up as I turned to them. I bowed my head. "Marshadow." I greeted.

Marshadow nodded back at me. "(YN), I'm glad you could make it."

"Of course. I'm glad you found information on that house, it's been bothering me for a while." I exclaimed.

"You'll find that I come with both good and bad news about it." Marshadow exclaims. "Let us sit back down."

Getting themselves both comfortable on the roof, Marshadow began. "I returned to the house the day after..."

~~~

"(YN) is right. Something does seem off." Marshadow murmured to themselves as they walked in the abandoned house without railing (YN).

The Phantump and Mismagius had allowed them inside, the older Pokemon bowing her head in respect, and the younger bobbing up and down happily.

"I see you two are well." Marshadow exclaimed, and the sassy Mismagius huffed. "About as well and you can be haunting a place like this." She said in disgust.

"Why not clean it up? Do you not have the capabilities?" The mythical asked.

"Of course I can!" Mismagius defended. "It's just that this place reeks of death, and it's inhabited..."

Marshadow's eyes widen in shock. "I'm sorry, this place is inhabited?"

Phantump nodded in affirmation. "Big man with scary lady. He's mean..." "Yes, a servant of the 'spirit of bone'. He's... eccentric to say the least."

~~~

"Inhabited? You're serious..." I looked over in shock and Marshadow narrowed their eyes at me. "You think I would kid about this?"

I shook my head. "Of course not! I mean... if it weren't for all the recently... y'know, bodies, I would've been sceptical."

Marshadow nodded. "I as well. It almost seems unreal, but, that's the truth I unveiled."

~~~

Marshadow caught a glimpse of the strange man that Phantump had spoken about. He was rather skinny, and looked like he hadn't aged in a long time, almost appearing to be a living zombie.

How this man hasn't been found by Yveltal is astounding...

He was unbothered by the strange hauntings and happening of this house, seeming at home with them.

Marshadow tailed closely behind as he whispered to himself, which the mythical could not hear.

He pulled out a skeletal key as he smirked.