•Second Chance• (What if- Oneshot ft. OG Cale)

Heart of: Ivy_SG

Request:
  What if KRS didn't transmigrate, and instead, og! Cale returned to the past when he first met Choi Han! (A/N: It was supposed to be og! Cale regressing but I changed it so it would make more sense.)

Extra:
  Our precious og! Cale finally receiving all the love he deserved.

Warning:
Some mention of death (I mean... y'know)
OOC (... *avoiding everyone's gaze*)

Summary:
  Cale woke up and he was back at his 18 years old body. Seeing as he returned from where everything begun, Cale was determined to do what he can to change their future.

  Starting from the very beginning... meeting Choi Han.

~•~•~•~•~

   Cale Henituse watched as everyone he loved died at war. His family, his friends, everyone...

   And now it was his turn.

  Just as he took his final breath, a deal was presented in front of him. A deal to go back.

  And he accepted. This time, he would do anything to protect the his family and everyone he holds dear.

  He'll just have to start at not getting Choi Han's ire.

~

  "Young master, it's morning."

  The face of his old butler was the first thing that greeted him as he opened his eyes.

  Seeing the old face of his butler who left him without a word to join the hero's journey brought back painful memories.

  He stayed staring for a moment, wondering if he was having the same old nightmare again.

  "Young master? I guess you're still not fully awake."

  Again. With that annoyingly warm voice and benign smile of his. Cale Henituse was annoyed at the recurring nightmare.

  'It's always like this. Give me a rest.'

  The red haired placed his arm over his eyes to block his vision. Trying to wake himself up to this nightmare called longing.

  The past 18 years the butler was with him and the rest of the 22 years that he was not all resurfaced.

  But truthfully, instead of resentment, Cale felt joy upon seeing the man who took Cale's father's figure when he was at his lowest.

  "Young master, the master is waiting to dine with you today."

  After hearing his voice again, Cale decidedly removed his arm and stared pointedly at his old butler, Ron.

  "Go away. Leave me alone."

  His groggy voice sounded rough. It was full of sadness and fatigue.

  Ron stared wide eyed at his young master, wondering why he sounded so.... pained.

  "Young master, are you okay?"

  Ron's hand gently placed itself on his forehead, checking his temperature. The warm hand that felt extremely realistic chased all the sleepiness away from Cale's system.

  He stared in disbelief before jolting up. Sitting on his bed was the now fully awake Cale, still staring at his butler in disbelief.

  "R... Ron."