•A Smile• (Cale x female -unnamed- character!)

Heart of: 2119GH

Request:
  A girl made a deal with the gods to enter the world where Cale is. She was an absolute simp for Cale, so much that even the Gods were weirded out.

  The deal was for her to help on defeating the White Star and Arms. After that, she would either return to her original world without her memories or she would stay and die on this world.

  She chose the later.

Extra:
  Cale being absolutely smitten.

Warning:
Slight Angst
OOC (as usual)

Summary:
  The deal was done and it was now time for her to choose. She chose death as she didn't want to forget about everything she experienced with her new friends and family. Specially her experience with Cale.

  But death still awaits her. Now, she was spending all her remaining time with her beloved family. And everyone was clueless about it until it was already too late.

~•~•~•~•~

  "I love you, Cale."

  The girl said with a bright smile on her face. Meanwhile, Cale simply sighed after hearing the girls confession for the thousandths' time.

  Ever since they met the girl, she have been confessing her love to Cale. Every. Single. Day.

  "You don't get tired of saying that."

  That wasn't a question, it was a statement. Cale looked at the girl in front of him blankly.

   "Yet you won't date me."

  Cale bluntly said, making the girl flinched.

  But they didn't know... they weren't aware of the truth.

  "I can't."

  'But I wish I can.'

  The girl smiled even brighter at him. But when Cale looked away, he didn't see that smile turned into a sad one.

~

  "Oppa the apple pie is done! I'm removing it!"

  The girl swiftly moved around the kitchen in practiced ease. She was helping Beacrox in preparing their lunch.

  Meanwhile, the said chef couldn't do anything but sigh. He really couldn't say no to the girl he treated as his little sister.

  "I can do this alone, you know."

  The girl smiled brightly without looking his way.

  "Silly, its been a while since they tasted my cooking! Let me have some fun, oppa."

  Beacrox simply shook his head and didn't comment further. A tiny smile slipping on his usually stoic face before disappearing.

  While the girl simply smiled at the apple pie she was holding. She closed her eyes and made a silent prayer.

  'Please, let them be happy even without me.'

~

  After lunch, the girl, Beacrox, Ron and Hans all started serving the apple pies. And there were a lot.