•Cute Cooking Catastrophe• (Cooking Scenario Featuring Leifen and the Kids!)

Heart of:
   Suprice_

Request:
   Cooking session with Leifen!

Extra:
   Well... it's Beacrox's kitchen...

Warning:
   Cuteness Overload
   OOC

Summary:
   Leifen dragged Cale's three children into a cooking, or baking, spree!

~•~•~•~•~

  Cale sighed... Again.

  Watching the three colorful children, naming Leifen, Raon, On and Hong, bake in a normal sunny afternoon was turning exactly as he thought it would... absolute chaos.

  Egg shells and eggs were everywhere along with white flour. Empty packs litter around the kitchen. And in the counter was a massive serving of what the children called... a cake mixture. A black one, at that.

  Cale flinched at the dangerous looking mixture in the bowl.

  "Big brother add this next!"

  "Big brother I want this, nya!"

  Raon cheerfully handed Leifen apple pies while Hong handed him a cup of vanilla ice cream. All of them are in their human form, happily adding whatever they wanted in the mixture.

  On was smiling while simply watching by the side. She didn't even made an effort to stop them from adding the whole pie and ice cream in the mixture.

  'I really should've stayed asleep.'

  Cale was starting to regret actually coming with them in the kitchen instead of staying in his bed to sleep. However...

  'Well, this isn't that bad.'

  Cale sipped the sweet apple cider Leifen handed him in exchange for his Lemon tea while watching Beacrox with mild amusement. The chef was, of course, forced to accompany the children by Ron.

  Seeing the usually strict chef trying hard not to reprimand the children with a dark expression, Cale felt that all his stress was worth it.

  The chef really was weak to affection. No matter how much the children ruined his kitchen, he never said anything and just let them have fun. In this regard, Beacrox really was worth of praise.

  "Done! What should we do next magic hands chef?"

  The two, Raon and Hong, asked while letting Leifen mixed the batter.

  Meanwhile, Leifen was holding the bowl and mixing it thoroughly with a spoon. There was a smidge of the mixture on his face and the edge of his long hair was covered with flour. His tongue was also sticking out slightly as he tried to concentrate in mixing.

  Leifen's messy appearance tugged at everyone's heartstring. He looked so adorable while trying hard that it was really impossible to get angry at him, no matter how much mess he created.

  This was also the reason why no one dared to say anything about this black cooking.

  "I would take it to the oven to bake."

  Beacrox stoically answered. In fact, the cake should be poured to a molder first. But Beacrox needed to make sure that that poisonous substance would be replaced with an edible one first.

  "No, it's okay. I will do it magic hands chef!"

  Leifen suddenly pulled out a molder from behind him and directly poured the mixture inside. Not giving anyone time to react, he already placed the mixture inside the oven and started it.