•A Pair of Jewelled Eyes• (TCF x WMMAP Crossover)

Heart of: WorlIncarnation

Request:
  A crossover between TCF and WMMAP where Cale meets our lovely princess Athanasia!!!

Extra:
  Claude being as cool as he is suddenly breaking character. (<( ̄︶ ̄)> ←That's my "praise me" expression btw.)

Warning:
  Cuteness Overload
  OOC (....)

Summary:
  Cale, who was minding his own business (or should I say minding someone else's business/problems as his own (눈‸눈)), suddenly got transported in another dimension.... again.

  He entered yet another novel/manhwa he read before which was "Who Made Me A Princess" and met Athanasia with her glorious jewelled eyes.

  Let's just say it's awkward as hell.

~•~•~•~•~

  When Cale woke up, he was in a foreign room yet again.

  'Why do I feel like this already happened before?'

  The war has ended. But just as Cale was about to achieve his long awaited slacker life, this happened.

  He woke up in a simple room in the body of a seventeen years old brown haired knight. Much different to his body and status in the Roan Empire.

  "Cale! You're still asleep?! Hurry up and get ready! You're going to the palace today!"

  The shrill voice of a woman sounded from outside his room. Cale sighed before sluggishly sitting up.

  Fortunately, the memories of the previous owner of this body was transferred to Cale unlike before. Making things slightly easier.

  The owner was one of the genius knights hailed in Obelia Empire. His excellent swordsmanship rivaled even those who served directly under the emperor, hence making him popular.

  But he wasn't really interested in swords. Better yet, he wasn't interested in anything than slacking off. At last, we couldn't have everything we wanted. And so, he was forced to be a knight by his parents.

  He was similar to him in every way, making things a whole lot easier. Tho, working in the palace would probably be hard, Cale couldn't do anything about it.

  "Let's just do the bare minimum until I get back to my original world."

  Let's just say that, when it comes to Cale, plans like that never really worked.

~

  Now, staring at a pair of beautiful jewel eyes of a child, Cale was stunned speechless.

  "You have an expensive eyes."

  'What the fuck?'

  Cale couldn't believe what he just said. In his daze, he unwittingly let out his honest thoughts. By the time he realized just how creepy he sounded, it was already way too late.

  Even the child in front of him, Athanasia, was stunned in disbelief.

  Cale sighed while mentally facepalming. He was called in the palace by the Emperor and was on his way to the throne room, but a figure of a certain someone caught his eyes.

  Curious, he followed it. Anything to delay his inevitable meeting with the so called "tyrant" Emperor. But he, unfortunately, got lost. So he just walked forward in hopes of bumping into someone he could ask directions with.