Another Drafted TCF Fanfic

Being a merchant was both hard and fun. There certainly are risks but the return were definitely worth it. Well, at least that's how Miler see things.

  "Get him! Get him at all cost!"

  Yes. This is one of those so called risks.

  The man with sharp black eyes simply grinned like the Cheshire cat, narrowly avoiding multiple bullets fired at him.

  His movements might be too fast for the naked eye to see, but it was undeniably smooth. He's as slippery as an eel.

  "Suckers can't even catch me. Who gave them the confidence of stealing my wares?"

  Miler side stepped again, avoiding one of the man in his pursue. Taunting this wicked thieves while running away was simply too fun for him.

  He continued running while avoiding his pursuers. Sometimes even using the obstacles in his way as his leverage. Showcasing his incredible talent in parkour.

  After a few hours of running, he already shook off most of his pursuers. Only a few persistent ones were left, and most of them were armed with guns.

  "Tsk. This is the most troublesome venture I experience in this dimension."

  Miler was still running and evading at full speed. Not an ounce of tiredness can be seen on his complexion.

  He looked back at his pursuers, his mind automatically making mental calculations. Seeing as they weren't planning to stop any time sooner, Miler simply let out an overdramatic fake sigh.

  "A pity. It was such a temptingly big business deal."

  Contrary to his words, a wide grin broke out on his face. His sharp eyes glinting a dangerously mischievous glow.

  Miler could now see the approaching cliff edge a few meters away from him. And he was running at full speed towards it.

  Even with the trees and roots in the forest, he easily maneuvered his way around. And when he finally reached the cliff, he stood there unmoving.

  It wasn't long before his pursuers finally caught up with him. Surrounding him from all directions and blocking all means of escape.

  "Hah. You're trapped now, you fucker. Now, obediently hand over all your goods to us. Specially that magic pouch of yours."

  One of the stinky middle age man said. His greed and arrogance was painted all over his face. 

  Miler simply and calmly returned their words with an innocent smile. Standing in between the edge of the cliff and multiple armed men.

  Normally, anyone in this situation would either give in to the enemies or choose death by jumping down the cliff. But Miler wasn't exactly normal.

  "Dear customers, it was a pleasure doing business with all of you. Really, I had fun."

  Ignoring the ever growing smile full of arrogance in the stinky man's face, Miler bowed in gratitude. Normally, this act was equivalent to surrendering.

  But their smile and confidence vanished when Miler continued his words.

  "But, this Everywhere Merchant isn't someone who'll be affected by such childish acts. So toodle-oo suckers! See yah in the afterlife!"

  With that, Miler took a step backwards. Ultimately falling off the cliff. But just before he actually fall to his death, a dark portal appeared out of thin air. Catching him.

  When the men finally reacted, Miler was already gone. The middle aged man was so angry he ordered everyone to bring him Miler's corpse.

  Several days later, nothing of the merchant's body nor traces were found. Just like how he suddenly came into existence, he also vanished out of thin air.

~

  Miler stood in front of a clean and fancy modern living room. The white walls, black tempered glass windows, and grey tiled floor was giving off a cool and mature vibe.

  There was a big grey couch in the living room, as well as a black glass coffee table. In front of it was a large, flat screen tv stuck on the wall.

  The sides of the room was decorated with several wooden cabinets, and along the walls are paintings and calligraphy he liked to collect.

  Miler looked around his place in satisfaction before dropping his body into the soft and comfortable sofa. Simultaneously removing his coat while turning his tv on.

  "Coin, show me all accessable dimension gates I can enter. But please filter out all modern world settings."

  Miler massaged his nape in slight fatigue. He stretched his aching leg in the coffee as well while waiting for his tv to turn on.

  [Ding. Welcome back Merchant Miler. Processing request...]

  The blue text lit up on the black tv screen. Seeing this, Miler further relaxed his whole body in the sofa. He then subconsciously let out a soft sigh in comfort.

  Miler's sharp black eyes was focused entirely on the tv screen that was still loading. Fortunately, the displayed loading percentage on the screen was already on 90.

  Not long later, a long list appeared on the tv screen. With it was the robotic voice of Miler's computer companion, Coin.

  [Processing complete. A total of 937 available gates were found. Please choose the dimension you want to enter.]

  Miler carefully read through the list, amongst them was some he was familiar with such as (Who Made Me a Princess), (Naruto), and (Founder of Diabolism).

  "Now, which dimensional story should I enter?"

  While scrolling through the list, a certain title caught Miler's full attention. One which made one of his eyebrow raised in interest.

  (Trash of the Count's Family)

  "Ho. The gate to this story is finally open?"

  Miler's mind went on full automatic calculation. Then, a Cheshire like grin broke out to his face.

  "Coin, set up the coordinates. We're finally going to mess up with one of my favorite stories ever."

  Miler's eerie expression was the last thing the AI, Coin, saw before the black eyed merchant hurriedly went to his room. Meanwhile, Coin started processing his master's order as usual.

~•~•~•~•~

Merchant Miler is probably my favorite among every OC I created. Yes, I like Miler more than Ree.

Spoiler: The trio will be complete by next year of March or April. If, no problem like before arises.