Chapter 1 The Art of warships

Each shipgirl possesses a unique personality and purpose, reflecting the intentions behind their construction. Some ships are designed for destruction, while others are meant to provide protection. This human fascination with ship construction has resulted in the creation of remarkable vessels such as the Cleveland-Class, Baltimore-Class, Yorktown-Class, King George V-Class, Nelson-Class, Nagato-Class, Bismarck-Class, Littorio-Class, and more.

Interestingly, the Sakura Empire disregarded the Washington Naval Treaty and developed their own class of battleship, the Yamato-Class, as a response to fight against it. In turn, the Americans created the Iowa-Class Battleship, aiming to bring an end to the battleship era. The US Navy even declared the Montana-Class as the final battleship class in American history, or so they thought.

In 1941, scientists made a groundbreaking discovery when they found small meteor fragments, known as Wisdom Shards, scattered across the globe. During an accident involving a Japanese scientist and the Pre-Dreadnought Battleship Mikasa, the shard emitted a blinding light, leading to the appearance of a young man in a black navy uniform. This unexpected event shocked scientists worldwide, prompting them to conduct further tests. News quickly spread, revealing that the shards could transform warships into human beings, with the shards themselves turning into cubes, referred to as Wisdom Cubes. As the Second World War waged on, battleships manifested into human form and joined the fight against the ocean waters.

By 1944, the Iron Empire launched their final battleship class, the H-Class Battleship, seeking revenge for the lives lost on the Battleship Bismarck and Battleship Tirpitz. The H-Class battleships were larger, heavier, faster, and more superior, equipped with numerous anti-air capabilities that posed a threat to carriers. In response, the Fuso Empire introduced the A-150 or Yamamoto-Class Battleship, while the Eagle Union commissioned their last class, the Montana-Class Battleship. The Royal Navy constructed the Royal Sovereign-Class, the Sardegna Empire created the Gaius Duilius-Class battleships, the Northern Parliament developed the Oktyabrskaya Revolyutsiya-Class, and the Vichy Dominion, with German supplies, built the MNF Bourgogne. Iris Libre, with assistance from the United States and Britain, completed the FFNF Alsace, and the Dragon Empery, needing more naval power against the Imperial Sakura Navy, acquired the cancelled Sakura battleship class, Izumo-Class, resulting in the creation of the Izumo Class with five ships.

The super battleships serve as fleet commanders, with the Royal Sovereign, Fearless, and Incomparable leading the Royal Navy fleet during the Battle of the Indian Ocean. The Eagle Union fleet is commanded by the Montana and Ohio, while Alsace takes charge of the Iris Libre fleet. The Northern Parliament is led by Oktyabrskaya Revolyutsiya and Slava, and Xiaoling and Bajie are in command of the Dragon Empery's Navy.

On the Axis side, Hannover and Preussen command the best fleet of Ironblood, while Yamamoto and Mineichi lead the Sakura Empire fleet. Gaius Duilius oversees the Sardegna Empire fleet, and Bourgogne commands a fleet of Falling Warriors.

~Allies side~
Australia, Perth Navy base
1945, 11pm

In a meeting room with seven male individuals conversing and tables in between, it was raining and dark outside. They were in the meeting room and went by the titles of Montana, Ohio, Devastation, Fearless, Incomparable, Xiaoling, Alsace, and Oktyabrskaya. They were planning a conflict with the Crimson Axis.

"What is your strategy, Sir Montana?" Confusional voice of the Devastation.

Xiaoling sternly remarked, "I hope you have a better thought for this, Montana-san."

"I know, I got orders from Mr. Roosevelt," Montana remarked, his cowboy hat hiding his eyes as he sat on a chair and clasped his hands together like a big boss of a company.